[H] Tank looking for a casual raiding guild

Hello!

Here you have a swedish guy at age 27. Been playing the game since late vanilla and been in all kinds of guilds in my days, everything from very casual guilds all the way to extremely competitive guilds, and therefore i am still quite competitive in my mindset.

After a ton of drama in my last guild i decided to quit the game, but after a few months my friend convinced me to come back to the game and give it one more try, so here i am.

I have 10/10HC CN and 10/10N SoD, but mainly as a healer.

Most of my geared toons are healers but im starting to gear up some tanks to give tanking a solid go, and i hope to find a guild that would accept me as a tank. I can ofcourse off-role to healer for m+ and such, no problem, but i am quite committed to tanking :slight_smile:

Doesnt matter if the guild is newly created or fully established, as long as the atmosphere is nice and you have the right mindset that im looking for, and preferably have a spot for me in raiding in the future, it will do just fine for me. Im not looking for anything hardcore anymore, i dont have the time nor the energy to go back to that life again :slight_smile:

If this sounds good to you, and you think your guild is the one im looking for, contact me on:
Discord: Astranice#9239
or
Battle.net: Cronex#2835

Hope to hear from ya soon!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.