[H] - [Tarren Mill] 4 swedish players looking for a guild

Hey! We are 2 returning players and 2 completely new players looking for a home in Tarren Mill. Only wish we have is that the guild is mature and friendly, atleast have people for raiding and wants to always put in a effort to progress.

We will likely play Mage, Warrior, Rogue and Death Knight tank/Hunter MM (1 guy is not sure if he wants to tank or play dps. If this matters)

We are very relaxed and chill people. We are looking to experience the game and make friends along the way. We aim to want to clear heroic raiding at least and see how far we can go in Mythic. And we are very committed to this challenge.

Thanks for reading this, have a good day

My battletag: Itachi#23811

Hey Itachi, I’ve added you on BattleNet (Shadowfap).

My guild is pretty new but we would be delighted to have you guys onboard. The guild is called Ive Seen Enough and we are a small group of Mythic raiders who moved over from another guild. We previously got 10/12 Mythic in Nyalotha in the past 2 months, and plan to go for mythic raids again in Shadowlands.

Please message me on BattleNet when you get a chance and I can answer any questions you might have.

Also you can see our recruitment post here: [H] - <Ive Seen Enough> - Looking for Warlocks! - 7/10 Mythic

Thanks,
Derp

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.