[H] Tarren Mill - EU <Smoke> 2Day CE guild 9/10M SoD, LF capable similar Experienced DPS

To apply: https://apply.wowaudit.com/eu/tarren-mill/smoke/main?preview

We are currently Recruiting serious players, that think they are cut out for a 2 day semi hardcore raiding environment, with the emphasis on progression and killing bosses. We will only be considering players with current mythic experience and logs along with all the normal thing’s like gear/legendaries etc.

Core Philosophies
The guild raids two mandatory nights a week.
Thursday (1945-2300) - Mythic Mandatory
Sunday (1945-2300) - Mythic Mandatory

Wednesday (1945-2300) - Heroic Optional - Mains, followed by ALTS/Socials down the line

We like to have fun in as a guild with a lot of laughing and joking on discord. However, during mythic progression, everyone in the guild takes the raid extremely seriously. Everyone is expected to show up with all consumables and gear setup to the correct standard. There are a lot of mythic+ runs throughout the week with people completing their weekly caches and pushing higher keys, completing a 15 key and getting the weekly cache is expected of all raiding members.

Feel free to contact me in game (Breakyw) or via Bnet (Rotinaj#2679) if more information is required and to have a chat about you joining us on this adventure. Alternatively use the link provided to apply.

1 Like

Please see above. Thanks

Update: Still looking for exceptional players of all specs.

• Highly in need of an experienced Mythic ready Holy paladin

All Recruitment is currently open.

Highly in need of a experienced Mythic ready Resto shaman/druid

Open for most DPS specs, looking for reliable experienced players.

Looking for a good DK DPS and 1 Misc Ranged DPS not SP

Looking for one dps, all exceptional applications are considered.

Currently looking to fill the last spot for our 9.1 Line up. Resto Shaman.

Recruitment open for capable players

Greetings ,

My name is Kukinjo, 28 years old Croatian guy than as many other players was part of a guild that is not “dead”.

To keep it short, there is 3 of us looking for a new guild, MM hunter Kukinjo, Frost Mage Bachje and Holy Priest Sethra, last patch we got up to 3/10 mythic CN, we could have gone more but there were not enough people to raid constantly

I would love to have a chat to see the possibilities to be part of your guild .

Please let me know .

Discord : Kukinjo #0952

Btag: Kuki #2657

Still recruiting to bolster the roster with solid players, DPS players mainly. But feel free to send solid applications.

Looking primarily for decent geared and experienced Boomkins/Locks/Warriors.
All other applicants feel free to apply.

Recruiting: Disc/Holy pala, Lock/Boomkin. And all exceptional players with current logs.

Same as the above, still looking for: Recruiting: Disc/Holy pala, Lock/Boomkin. And all exceptional players with current logs. I have to emphasise the current logs, logs from two expansions ago proves very little.

4/10 Achieved, 1% wipe on Soulrender. Still looking for those mentioned in the title.

Lock/Spriest/Boomkin/Disc

Added Rotinaj on bnet! (Spastichanzo)

Still looking for classes mentioned in title.