[H] - [Tarren Mill] - <KeyStone> - Aiming for above 1k World Rank - Looking for committed members for SL CE Progression and High M+ Team Play

how many pulls before it dies?

First guild on forum, dont join the copycats

Its the truth… can we get some more ppl join the chat just for the funs of it

are healer spots full?

Hello fellow horde of Tarren Mill.
Im Gàx a Mad Shadow priest of the Goblin society from Sweden.

i am writing this as i am hoping to find a new guild to prepare for Shadowlands with and maybe raid with in SL.

I enjoy all aspects of wow. i like to play it all and i have been doing so since i started playing back in 2005/2006

what i am looking?
well for is a mature, fun guild that raid, and do mythic+ together but maybe also play arena and rbg.

I am extremely social as a person, not afraid to go inte deep discussions specially wow stuff.

I have a kid every other week so raiding Schedule for me can be off so the best for me would be a guild that raid everything and maybe needs a filler on the bench that can come in when needed.

Hope to hear back from you
you can wisper me ingame as i ammnearly always online unless something happens.

/Gàx

@Drowzeesaur, we are always looking for exception players so we can have the optimal setup for certain fights. Having people that are able to communicate and have mastered both class and boss fight would be amazing.

Im still waiting for a reply btw ^^ :stuck_out_tongue:

Does this mean we have Xanesh on farm now, that kill was way to easy tbh

vexiona @ 20% sure itll be dead in the next few pulls

I’m convinced we will get it down!

I just check out the forumpost.

what is old post 7/12M :smiley:

What!! Weekends already over!

Raden down, Drest next

A couple of really good players joined recently. I would be surprised if we dont kill Drest this week.

drest down ilgs gunna be down for 10/12 this week im sure…

Muahahah Carapace, here we come… you are going down

We are still in need of some good healers

Killing ilgy tonight :smiley:

10/12 baby!