[H] - [TARREN MILL] - <Mudskippers> Recruting for 9.2 | TANK WANTED

OVERVIEW

Mudskippers is a social raiding guild that clears heroic in a patch then calms down until the next patch. If you’re looking for a place where you can compete for top damage in a fun environment that isn’t too taxing, Mudskippers is the place for you.

We pride ourselves on being competent players that just don’t have the time for Mythic progression but still want to push and have fun.

SOCIAL INFORMATION

Our community is friendly, and we occasionally play other games together outside of wow. We have many members excited for the new M+ season and wanting to push their scores to as high as they can go.

We also offer a social raid (20:00 ST – 23:00 ST, Sunday) which will raid normal until heroic has been cleared by the main team. Once the main team has cleared heroic, the social raid will then also start to clear heroic.

MAIN RAID INFORMATION

Main raid is getting ready for 9.2 and filling out the final spots in our roster.

The main team will raid Thursdays and Mondays (20:30 ST - 23:30 ST).

If you intend to join as a main raider, we expect high attendance and higher deeps. Once HC has been cleared, raiding will only be on Sunday (the social raid) at HC level.

RECRUTMENT:

Tanks – Any Tank

DPS – All classes wanted

Healer - Not at this current moment

SOD PROGRESSION

10/10 Heroic

RAID TIMES

Main raid: 20:30 ST – 23:30 ST (Thursday + Monday)

Social raid: 20:00 ST – 23:00 St (Sunday)

Best way to contact me is through discord: Xpeon#9409

If that doesn’t work, please contact me on my bnet: Xpeon#2199

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.