[H] Tarren Mill <Riptide> Recruiting for Dragonflight

Riptide

Is a chill guild who get AoTC consistently and dabble with mythic each tier.
We’re aiming to really try make the guild more of a community than a straight up hardcore progression guild, and we mostly achieved this!

Our raid atmosphere is super chill and full of banter and messing around, we take bosses and prog seriously but don’t have any shouting or negativity during raid time. All we ask of our guildmates is to do their best, research their class and hopefully down bosses.

We often play other games outside of WoW together and really are searching for the right type of players more than just the right logs.

We completed all the fated raids on normal/HC and got AOTC on the 3 raids of the tier with 8/11 Nathria Mythic 5/10 Second raid and 4/10 on the third.

We’re really looking for healers atm but socials and dps are welcomed to reply!

Thanks for the lengthy read and if you’d prefer to contact me directly you can add me on Bnet at RatZ#21228 or discord at Rat#9062

Hey, I am a druid/evoker healer looking for a new guild, do you have the guild raid times that I could look over, thanks

Heyo what are the Guild raid times and is there any raid spots left for dps and a heal?^^
Or only heal?