(H) - Tarren Mill - Tank/DPS LF Mythic guild

Hey all,

I have recently returned to the game after an extensive 10 year break and I’m looking to join a Mythic raiding guild in preperation for War Within release.

I am a former top 1000 world ranked guild & raid leader. I play a variety of classes primarily to gain a full understanding of changes/talents/BiS for each class but majority of time in the past spent mained Tanking, this is not limited as i am throughly enjoying ranged DPS.

I am not looking for a hardcore attitude with a toxic enviroment but more of a collective mindset where progress is key but not leeching the fun out so basically a guild looking to fill the last few positions for a core team.

My availability (ST)

Mon - Thurs & Sun 20:00 - 23:00

Current Chars (In preference order)

Hunter - 515
Mage - 514
Warlock - 516
Guard Druid - 515
Veng DH - 513
SP - 510

I would like to stay on Tarren Mill but could be tempted to switch server under the right circumstances.

Thanks for reading and hope to here back soon.

MJH#2900

Hey!

We’re Yeti Employment Agency. And we are recruiting for a 1 night a week raiding guild for War Within. It’s based on twisting-Nether horde, now with War Within on the horizon, it wont really matter what server or faction you’ll be playing on.

Our aim for the tier is to establish a solid mythic raid team and ideally be clearing 3-5/9 mythic by the end of the first tier - with a long term aim to improve on that in the following tiers.

We consider ourselves a midcore raiding team, compromised of a mix of ex-hardcore raiders, and dad raiders who dont have the time to commit multiple nights a week. We also have active m+ players aviailable for keys most nights.

raid times:
Mondays 20:00-23:00
If we decide to make a 2nd day for the first weeks its thursdays.

Battle.net: Vilanto#2439
Discord: treehugger#8182