[H] <Team Gorgeous> 6/10M Raid - Mon/Thu - Accepting M+ / Social players

Team Gorgeous is a semi-hardcore guild looking to improve our roster to push for Mythic raiding. We currently have 6/10 on Mythic.

We raid Monday & Thursdays 8PM - 11PM server time and use discord.

Currently considering all ranged DPS for the raid team, however we are happy for anyone who wants to join either as a social, mythic plus player or a bench player regardless of class!

Feel free to add me on Battle.net (Kalisnoir#2160) if you’d like to speak more.

Posted this from the wrong character! See this character for armory links

Still looking for more Range, Hunter and Lock preferably for finishing HC, Currently 6/10HC.

Socialites and M+ Runners more than welcome.

Feel free to harass anyone one in the guild Or contact the panda above :slight_smile:

Still in need of a Hunter and Possibly a Lock to Finish up HC.

Still recruiting for a few more highly skilled raiders, especially warrior or lock as well as all social members welcome

Looking to recruit RDPS - Mage/Lock to push Sire HC P3 and continue into Mythic.

Socials and M+ runners more than welcome to bolster the team.

Feel free to contact Llewellyn#21238

Still looking for exceptional and consistent raiders to push mythic with, we are now 10/10 heroic and average around 20 players per raid.

Happy to also recruit socials too.

Add my Battle.net in the original post if you’re interested or have any questions

Hello,

We are a bunch of friends who left our previous guild to find a new home.

What classes we play
Druid, healer 210 item level, can also dps if needed.
Priest, healer 206 item level.
Hunter, 213 item level.

We have CN HC 7/10 experience.

What are we looking for

A friendly mature guild.
Prefered with active discord.

People in the guild which like to do M+
Druid is 840 RIO and hunter 817 RIO and looking to improve our selves in M+

Furthermore we all would like to raid in a friendly environment, but who also like to improve their gameplay.
Prefered 2-3 raid days.

Pleased to hear if we can find a new home :smile:

Thanks for reading.

If interested.
Please reply below or please contact me at discord: Mikkolo#2181, Kim#2179

Bump! The raid team is full for melee roles so only looking for ranged although happy to take anyone under a social role

Looking for some more range Lock/Mage Ideally to continue pushing through. Mythic CN, 2/10Mythic. M+ and Socials always welcomed :slight_smile:

Quick recruitment update for continuing into Mythic CN.

Priest- Disco/Holy
Druid- Resto/Balance
Lock
DK- UH

thanks in advance :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Still in need of a Disc priest and a warlock to continue our way through Mythic :slight_smile:

Bump looking for DPS / healer

Bump, updated DPS roles required

Warlock/Boomkin/Warrior/Hunter/Shammy/Monk

BNET Kalisnoir#2160

Are you ravishingly gorgeous? Disgustingly good at the game? One of the specs we’re looking for (Warlock/Boomkin/Warrior/Hunter/Shammy/Wind Walker)? Me neither but we could be looking for you anyway! Drop me a message on battle net (Kalisnoir#2160) and lets get spicey.

Boop! Looking for some stone cold stunners to give Denathrius and the boys down at Castle Nath a good seeing to, looking for some real strong bois!

We raid Monday & Thursdays 8PM - 11PM server time and use discord.

LF very skilled DPS - Boomkin/Hunter/Shammy/Monk.

Feel free to add me on Battle.net (Kalisnoir#2160) if you’d like to speak more.

Also accepting Mythic+ / social players

Beep Bop Bump! Looking for people with some tasty DPS numbers for the Mythic raiding team, we also take in those who are just looking for a place to chill out or run Mythic keys!

Monday/Thursday 8-11pm server time

We’re a semi-hardcore team who want to progress but still maintain a relaxed atmosphere where people can still enjoy the game without a toxic atmosphere.

Hit me up on Battle.net (Kalisnoir#2160) if you’d like to speak more.

Hello from the Mythic side! We’re currently on 4/10 (and very very close to 5/10, I promise!)

We’re a strong group but looking to bolster the ranks a little so looking for a new tank and one or two new DPS players who can jump straight into raiding with us.

LF Tank (Will consider all)
LF DPS - Warlock/Boomkin/Warrior/Hunter/Shammy/Monk.

If you’re not what we’re looking for then we’d still be happy to have you join for the bench / social / mythic keys too!

Hit me up on Battle.net (Kalisnoir#2160) if you’d like to speak more.

Shameless bump,
Looking for more RDPS and Warrior for continueing the slog through Myth CN.
Contact the fat panda above for more info, a nice chat or a cuddle

Still looking for a few more DPS, don’t be shy :slight_smile: