[H] <The Exiles> Looking for members

Hello fellow gamers!

The Exiles is a newly created guild on Ragnaros EU and we are looking for more and new equal minded people to join our ranks for Shadowlands.
The guild will be aiming for M+ and Raids, but PvP is of course also welcome to those who fancy it.
We are a casual guild at the moment that hopes to strenghten our squad of members so we can try achive mythic raiding in Shadowlands. At the moment we do not have a set day to raid, the most likely scenario is Thursdays and Sundays 20-22:30 (if close to kill it can at times be extended by 30 min to 23:00). This could change in the future but as it stands now, this is the major plan.

What do we look for?

Equal minded people who wants to enjoy the game, help each other out and just have a nice time, talking and enjoying. Calmly with as little focus on how skilled you are, or how geared you are now.

Everyone starts somewhere, so if you are new to the game dont be scared to give us a whisper in-game it this sounds interessting to you!

Socials are also welcome of course if you have friends who do not raid. As long as you are a good person and equal minded, you are more then welcome to come and try us out, togheter with us seeing who and how you are as well

Now if you do not behave, and do have a toxic or arrogant mentality / personality you will be removed.
So make sure you are a calm, helpful and nice person who still would like to try enjoy the most of Shadowlands.

Contacts in game are as followed for whispers (if we are not online, just mail us and we will get back to you!):

Anèchi or Florax
For any questions you can add my battletag LineLie#2892

We are of course Horde [H]

Thank you for reading and hope to see you in-game!

up with that thingii!

1 Like

Up up and away, we are still looking for those hidden gems!
Don’t be scared to write and chat in-game if there’s any questions.

1 Like

Hello =) Resto druid and DH DPS looking for a guild.
But the issue i see is that we can only start from 21.00 and going late.
Is there a chance to move raid to 21.00 then we can attend and raid each time.

Hello :slight_smile: the raiding days are not yet set completly, but the time is sadly. I cant move the time to 21.00. The time we raid is 20.00-22-30/23.00 server time

Sad news.
Okej m8.
Thx anyway:)

Hi Anechi,

Sounds like a lovely guild you’re making :slight_smile: Are there still spots available in your raiding team? Any specific classes?

I’m a returning player and haven’t done raiding since a few years, so i might be a little rusty at first to be honest. With shadowlands im excited to start again, and on top of that i’m going to switch to horde side. Ragnaros seems to have a pretty chill community judging by the forums, so i’m gonna level my new horde char there once pre-patch hits. I’m looking for a guild with the same raiding days each week, and who won’t mind that i don’t have any recent experience with raiding.

Would love to know if theres a spot available for someone like me, let me know :slight_smile:

Hi Flower!

To answer in Anechi’s spot, we are still looking for people yes, since some might change what they go based on pre-patch we are not 100% sure on what will be needed perfectly, but as it looks ranged and heals seem to be what is more lacking for the moment. Mainly we have said that people should try play what they enjoy most of all of course, or it will not be fun for them overall. Since you’ll never go all out if you dont have fun and enjoy what you play. The rest can be adjusted with time.

That you are rusty is all fine, we all started somewhere and all can improve be it old or new players! So you are very welcome to come have a try with us and see how it feels! You can either whisper Anechi or me in-game for an invite on your Horde character when you are here!

Or add : OMbK#2335 and I’ll get you in when I see you ^^

Hopefully I answered it well enough and I’ll see you soon!

Hi Tiaz,

That’s great! I’ll w you in game for the invite when my horde char is up :slight_smile:

1 Like

HPriest interested if you need healers

we are in need of healers yes :slight_smile: feel free to add me on battletag LineLie#2892

Easiest is probobly to add my Btag later ^^ since I play around on all my chars now while waiting on pre-patch also :smiley: I’ll be awaiting you! //Tiaz

Hia :smiley:
we are still in need for good, non toxic people to fill up our mythic raiding team for SL!
Contact me here,or ingame if there is anything you are wondering :slight_smile:

Bumpy humpy lumpy! We still lack people for our team.

Healers : Monk and Priest is in need.
Melee : Rogue, DH (no Warriors).

Any person is welcome as long as you are active, tries and wants to learn and be part of the guild togheter with us!

We are both here, in-game, Btags in above posts and in-game guild finder!

1 Like

Up with this thingy! :smiley:

Hi all :smiley:

we are still in need of
DPS: Warlock, DH
Healer: Monk, Druid

enjoy Shadowlands!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.