[H] < The Risen> 12/12HC Heroic Raiding Guild and M+ Recruiting

The Risen!

About Us

The Risen is a new guild made from a group of dedicated raiders from another guild, We believe in having a fun and fair guild that loves to do almost all aspects of the game, this includes Raiding, Mythic + and if people like to do it, PVP.
We dont push people to the point where they dont find the game fun, but what we want is raiders who takes the raid and its tactics seriously enough to help with progression!
The leaders of are all curved raiders as well as most of its team, and have all had experience raiding at a heroic and mythic level in the past. What we want to offer is for people to join a stable environment where they will be comfortable.

What the guild can offer you!
-Stable guild that will always be there to help you all you have to do is ask

-We are a guild that will make sure you are treated as part of the family and welcome your thoughts!

-We have a raid team where our spots are open to anyone who is willing to make the effort!

-We offer a friendly fun environment even for those who may not raid, we welcome socials to join, jump on discord, run some Mythic+, a little PvP, or just general banter.

What do we want from you!

-we want players who want to try the best they can to better themselves for raiding, players who want to improve and learn more about there class. if you are someone who is just logging for raid and then back off, this isnt the place for you.

-We want strong players who want to do the best they can possibly do, Players with a willingness to improve and learn their class. We do not want players that log on only for a raid, and the right-back off.

-We want people who are going to stay for the long haul, who are here for the guild not just for the raids

-We expect our raiders to be fully prepared, bring your own supplies even if you may not need them

Current Progression:
Everyone that from this guild is currently 12/12 Heroic

Recruiting
We are now just Recruiting Ranged DPS

We are always looking to recruit more people regardless, you don’t need to have any raiding experience as we will judge you ourselves in the raid!

For our heroic raids you will need be at least 450-455 and have your cloak at level 6!

Socials are always welcome If you aren’t interested in Raiding

Our raid times
Friday - 20:30 - 23:00 ST
Sunday - 20:30 - 23:00 ST

If you have any questions or are looking to join us, you can add us on battle net so we have have a chat with you!

i am mostly always online for you to get ahold of my bnet is Dansiles#2273

if you cannot get a hold of me for any reason leader, the Bnet of the other leadership is below
Calum#2670
wordaholic#2713
Meri#21959

Hi all,

Just a quick update that we have updated the post above.

Although we have stated that we are looking for certain roles this does not mean that we are only accepting these roles, these are just our preference. Our core team is already strong and we’re looking for the missing pieces but will happily take more members.

Quick update

We are now mainly focusing on DPS characters and 1 priest pref shadow as we now pretty much full on Healer spots for our raid team!

Update
Just looking for DPS, 1 shadow priests and NO paladins please :smiley:

Update

looking for pref Ranged DPS :smiley:

i hear this guild has small pp energy? can you confirm?

2 Likes

Update
Only need two more ranged DPS till were at about 20 people! Still prio on a shadow priest but Anyone who still wants to join is more than welcome to msg me

Update
We just had our very first heroic raid as a team and im proud to say we easily cleared 10/12 bosses in one night, last 2 comes sunday :smiley:

Seems they split from the guild Trust. Hence some members have 12/12HC

Yeah sorry for late reply,

We are guild of curved raiders, Most of the guilds raiders are 12/12 and have done nzoth multiple times, most of the team is made up of raiders from that old team, so we are 12/12 :smiley:

But Still update we are looking for ANY 2 ranged now
Healers and tanks are welcome to join for Mythic + but those raids spots are full

Hi, I’m new to the server and have a 450 hunter that I am interested in progressing on! Send me a message in game Zyko#1837

ive added you on bnet :smiley: ill msg you when you accept and we can have a nice chat :smiley:

Sounds good!

Update
We are now just looking for 1 more Ranged DPS for our heroic team :smiley:

Tanks and healers are more than welcome to still join for mythic + but raid spots are full on those roles

Update

Still looking to for 1 ranged dps to join our ranks :smiley: but even if your a melee still drop me a msg and we can have a chat :smiley:

Update

Still looking for 1 ranged to join our group, but if your a melee dont hesitate to send me a DM, we can have a little chat aswell

Update

Still looking for more ranged DPS for our shadowlands team

Update!

New events added to the guild by popular demand, we are now doing Mount runs/ Achivment runs/ Tmog rungs/ guild PVP and more!

Raids are continuing as normal and if you want to apply just DM me :smiley:

awesome, I want in ! :slight_smile:

cool :smiley: msg one of the officers and we can get you in :smiley: