[H] The Struggle Bus - Social 1 day raiding guild

Tl;Dr We are a one-day casual raiding guild in Shadowlands with a focus on the social aspect of the game, aiming for AOTC. Get your ticket to The Struggle Bus now!

Hello my guys and gals!

We are a guild called The Struggle Bus.

Our aim is to create a fun and safe environment for people to play and grow together.

There are a lot of raiding guilds and a lot of social guilds, but we aim to combine the best of both together. Our goal is to foster an environment for new and/or returning players, or players who just need a bit more time and a bit less pressure to get the fight down. At The Struggle Bus, you don’t need to play the meta classes, be full BiS or parse purple.

Who are we looking for?
Our approach means that we might take a little longer to get the fight down. It also means that while we’re aiming for curve, we might not get it the first tier as we’re still trying to get a group together. Instead of an optimal character in terms of gear, talents, or covenant, we do ask our members to have patience and the dedication to clear the raid.

We also ask you to be able to give and take feedback. The best way to learn is from other players and explaining strategies yourself. While there will be a raid leader, we also encourage our team to help each other with figuring out fights, especially with content that’s new to all of us.

However, as long as your personality and attitude fits with ours, we’ll be happy to have you! We are LGBT-friendly, and welcome people of all genders and ethnicities.

Raid Team
We’re running with a 20-people core raiding team.

Currently we are looking for:
DPS for the main raid
Flex raiders of any role for the friday raid.
Socials and M-plussers.

We will have one raiding day on thursday. We raid from 7:30PM till 10:30ish PM ST.
For people who can’t make every week or people who’d like to raid on alts, we also offer a flex raid on friday at the same time. Both are HC.

Other activities
If you have no intention to raid and just want to hang out and participate in other activities, then you are more than welcome to join as well!

We offer a friendly, safe environment in which you are able to grow and where we can hone our skills together. It’s not just about the raiding - we’d also like to do other activities like (guild) achievements, level, transmog/mount runs, and Mythic+ of course (with the same attitude - we are not boosting, we are working towards it together).

It’s not just about playing World of Warcraft. We’re also happy to chat about daily life, announced games, or pets you want to adopt on Discord. We’re very chatty and we’d love to get to know the player behind the tauren! (or elf, or troll, or orc, or…) For communication purposes, Discord and headphones are mandatory during the raid. You don’t have to talk (but it would be fun!) but listening and typing are already incredibly helpful.

Tickets here!
So what are you waiting for? Get your ticket to The Struggle Bus by contacting Rivuida #2938 on Battlenet

We will ask new members some questions to see if we’d match, and we’re also happy to answer any questions you might have. :smiley:

We have been growing a lot the past weeks! We are no longer looking for our core raid team. Flex raiders, M+ players and socials are still very welcome! :heart:

We just did our first normal raid as a team to test the waters and see how the newer/returning players liked raiding. We managed to get 11/12 in 2.5 hours with 3 wipes. I’m very proud of our team. :slight_smile:
We are always looking for flex raiders and socials with a laidback attitude!

Hey there,
Do you have a scheduled raid time decided yet ?
I will add you on bnet :slight_smile:

Yes. The time is currently 1930 - 2200ST which is a tight raid schedule so invite/prep will start about 10-15 mins before that. The day is probably going to be wednesday because that’s when everyone can make it right now - though not sure about SL. During SL we may have to extend the raid lock till we get the final boss kill in order to actually progress instead of killing the same bosses over and over.

1 Like

I will try and contact you later today :slight_smile:

Sure thing! just let me know ^^

I’ve added you on Bnet under tempestzz!

1 Like

We’re still open to socials or M+ players as long as you’re chill!

Rogue spots for raid are closed?

Currently looking for healers and tanks for M+! Come struggle with us! :smiley:

Currently looking for healers for our raids. :slight_smile:

We’ll be doing core raids on thursday (trials will start this week) and flex raids if there is enough demand on friday.

Always struggling on the struggle bus! As it should be with great people :blush:

1 Like

We did our first normal raid last night in Castle Nathria. Managed to get the first three bosses in either first or second try so I’m happy with how we did all things considered.
We’re still looking for some healers and tanks for this raid or our flex raid on friday!

MW monk - returning player, raided mythic, got no intention of raiding that high but i will gladly join your guild for some raid runs just so i don’t miss out.

Can switch to tank but much prefer to heal.

That sounds good! Please add me on bnet so we can talk, or drop yours so I can contact you. c:

Bjcommings#2437

Sent a request!

We’re still looking for healies for raid and M+!

We also did TW ulduar yesterday and had a naked pvp tournament (which I lost) so come get these cookies ^^

Looking for all roles for our flex raid on friday <3
M+ players and socials are always welcome as well!

For those wondering about our progress so far, we’ve cleared normal and killed the first boss on HC while having a chill time. Slow but steady wins the race. :smiley: