[H] Twisting Nether <Appropriate Mornings> 3 day raiding in the mornings, 9 hours a week

Hiyah!

We are starting a brand-new guild, and we need you! Everyone in the leadership has mythic raiding experience, and that is our eventual goal. However, we are still taking our first steps as a guild and our initial plan is to move into consistently raiding heroic.

Our schedule as follows: Wednesday, Friday, Monday from 9:00am to 12:00pm Server Time(CET), 9 hours a week. Optional raid on Tuesday same times, most likely for farm or alts.

We will try to keep our guild environment friendly but competitive. Also, we are aiming for relatively high M+ and PvP progression, so if you’re interested in any of those areas, I’m sure you can find a group within our guild!

Recruitment: We will consider any exceptional applicants!

If you are interested, please join our main discord server where all action is happening! There you will find #application channel with a google form, please fill it in, and we will contact you!
https ://discord. gg/mSnw29Ujts (remove spaces)

I will gladly answer any questions, feel free to post below or send a message!

Discord: Ashh#5672
Bnet: Ashh#21328

Have a wonderful day!!

Update

Returning players aswell as long-term players are welcome!

We will be having the first Sanctum of Domination raid, within couple days!

Feel free to stumble by :wink:

1 Like

Come help build the new guild with us!

The discord wont work and i have removed the spaces xD

Strange, it works for me, but you can add me in discord and I will invite you directly :slight_smile:

Holy pally and a main tank would be amazing to have right now!

We have our first heroic raid this Monday, our leader is 10/10H, 3/10M, come join us!

Recruiting a main tank, hit us up :wink: :point_right: :sparkles:

Our first raid went well today, next raid is Wednesday ^^

Killed 6/10 heroic bosses today, continuing heroic this Friday. Looking for new members :slight_smile:

Great guild I heard :wink:

Super hyped for 9.1.5 changes!

Come enjoy the game with our community at your side! Even if you’re a new or returning player, we will help with gold, consumables, finding a group, learning resources, log analyzing, and advice!

We welcome all kinds of players and do not welcome any discrimination or toxicity. We often have banter going on tho :slight_smile:

9/10H second week of the guild existing, pretty good results so far :smiley:

Our goal next week is to make our heroic run more efficient next week!

Come join us next week clearing heroic!

9/10H in one day! Progressing heroic Sylvanas the rest of the week :slight_smile:

2 week old guild killing Sylvanas in 5 pulls :smiley:

We are now 10/10H and having nothing else to do this week, cause we don’t have enough people for Mythic, come join us, and we will destroy Mythic!

Come join us!

Looking for players to start mythic, join our discord and fill in an application! Mostly need dps, both melee and range.

Drop an application in our discord, and we will get to you ASAP :wink:

Recruiting people to start mythic raiding soon!