[H] Twisting Nether EU - <Archaic Order>

Guild killed by Classic WoW? Server full of tumbleweeds?

Are you someone who has been here since Vanilla (Server 9 kill on Ragnaros) and seen so many guilds come and go? New to the game? Refugee from disbanded guilds? Or just someone that loves World of Warcraft through all it’s changes?

<Archaic Order> offers a friendly, community environment where we encourage people to help each other and enjoy the game together. AO has been around since Vanilla and we still have old hands pottering around. We’ve achieved many great things. Cutting Edge across different expansions and tiers and have a long and deep history. Our server, Twisting Nether has a thriving population and is very active in all aspects.

We’re looking for people who love the game for the game itself, are friendly and respectful to each other while having fun overall. We are a truly international guild with people from all over the world. Our ages range from 20s – 50s.

Unfortunately our mythic raiding team had to disband due to real life issues impacting our Raid Leader/GM of 10 years. Many of the raiders have moved onto guilds still progressing on Mythic so we’re looking to rebuild the community with people from other guilds that may have suffered the same fate.

We raid once a week, Sat 19.45 – 00.00 game time and have been comfortable farming Eternal Palace HC for months. We raid once a week as the majority of our members work during the week, have family commitments, don’t want the stress of grinding up the requirements that Blizzard seem to like us to do these days, etc.

With enough people, we would like to expand into some Mythic bosses.

Our key goal here is to gather people who have been playing this game for years and are looking for a home that will be here till Blizzard shuts down the servers. We welcome PvPers, people who love to run M+ all day, Pet battle people etc.

If you’re looking for a fun environment with people who also know how to play, come find Tigarr#7559 on Discord and have a chat!

2 Likes

Progress is now 2/8M. Regular M+ teams are running and we’re probably going to get 3/8 in our next raid. So if you’re looking for a guild that does good progress on 1 /day a week with a great atmosphere send over a message.

We’ve also filled up nicely with active M+ players so there are things happening all the time. Couple of people will start organising PvP groups also.

Update: We’ve expanded our ranks further and increasing activities. We clear EP HC and 2/8M right now and progressing more. So if you’re looking for good progress on 1 day a week raiding, we’re the guild for you.
We have 2-3 regular M+ teams running low keys to +20 and looking to increase those.
We adding another raid day for a 2nd raid team (either alts or people who can’t make the Sat raid) where we will aim to clear EP HC and go into mythic also. All roles welcome!
We’re also adding to our social base for all other things like transmog runs, achievements, Mechagon runs etc etc. All skill levels and experience welcome.

Whisper a member online or come find me on Discord.

Progess is now 3/8M and full HC clear in one night.

:slight_smile: Yay for Archaic Order!

Wow! This has been amazing. We’ve now got enough people that we’ve expanded so much that we’re starting another full HC clear on Mondays for alts / new people where we’ll be teaching tactics etc for EP.
We have 4 Mythic+ channels on Discord since we have that many groups doing it.
We’ve also got a new officer running an RBG group.
That being said we still are looking for people who want a mature, international English-speaking community with friendly players doing a whole bunch of activities every day. I’m happy to elaborate more on our guild culture and why we’ve kept going for 14+ years. Come find me on Discord! Have a good one.

1 Like

Hi! Im a new player and absolutely overwhelmed and confused with the game.
Im looking for a friendly guild that doesnt shy away from helping out new people get into and understand the game.

I have 0 raid experience, willing to learn. Im a fast learner. 29 years old from germany, fluent in english.

Currently on Silvermoon with a 118 DH.
Willing to reroll on a different realm, or possibly transfer.
Im primarily interested in unlocking and playing Zandalari Trolls/Vulperas as either Druid, Priest or Mage.

You guys seem like a great fit and exactly what im looking for! Are you still recruiting?

Hi Zynneth,

Sorry, I’m late in replying. Welcome onboard!

For everyone else, we are still recruiting mythic+ people and PvP. Our Saturday raid is progressing on Mythic EP and is full. We have a Monday raid that does an HC clear that anyone with the minimum requirements can go to.

We do RBGs on Thursdays and Mythic+ all level of keys and Arena’s daily as well as the usual Islands, instances, transmog runs etc. Community is very active with
approximately 20 people usually on at any given time in game and even more on Discord. We now have huge range of skill sets and lots of experienced players who are happy to help with any questions regarding the game.

Just wanted to thank all the guildies who are being extra welcoming and organising all the different activities!

Progress is now 4/8M.

Our community has grown amazingly with even the alt raid being nearly full! Would like to get a couple more people into the RBG team for fun and frolics, so more PvP people would be great. Feel free to look at us on WoWProgress to see all the new members and hit me up if you’d like to be part of our community.

Hi,

Are you still recruiting members?

still recruiting ? if so how can i get in touch , grts

Ello mon,

Da loa of Forums whisper you be lookin’ for a mighty druid for ya tribe. A druid with a heart that beats strong and true.

A troll to become da symbol dey need.

Crunktusk here can tank many bosses with da face and break da spirit of ya enemies in battlegrounds if war is what ya seek.

Come, we have much to discuss…

Guppy#21938

1 Like

Hi there, was wondering if you are still recruiting and looking for someone learning to heal?

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven’t been checking this lately. Thank you all for your interest! Welcome Maeleon and Crunktusk to the guild.

Yes we are still recruiting for the Saturday Main Raid (Please go to our Discord and see what we’re looking for), but also for our RBG group and general guild community.

Since I don’t check here all that much these days please message me on Discord -Tigarr#7559 and I’ll be happy to get back to you as soon as possible.

Evolution/ Durock - Feel free to find me on Discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our Saturday Main team is currently full with the exception of a Disc priest that offspecs Shadow. Our progress is 10/12 HC.

The Monday alt raid which is open to anyone in the guild is doing full normal clears.

We’re still open to people looking for a community and would love to have more people interested in RBGs.

Current main raid progress: 12/12 HC (Mythic starts in 1 week)
Monday alt/non-raiders: 12/12 N

Recruitment: Fire mage/ Elemental shaman/ Shadow priest with Disc off-spec

Community recruitment: Always open :slight_smile: