[H] [Twisting Nether] <Project Nocturama> Late night raid guild

• Project Nocturama is a late night raiding guild on Twisting Nether - EU. We are semi-hardcore guild with high ambitions. We are aiming for AoTC and CE if possible.

• Right now with 10/11 HC Sepulcher of the First Ones.

• Our raid days are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 23h00 to 01h00 CEST (Server Time).

What can you expect from Project Nocturama:

1. Active Discord, for raiding and social purposes.

2. Active group for other activities besides raids (M+, PVP, other games);

3. Friendly and welcoming group.

What Project Nocturama expects of you:

1. Friendly behaviour and an open mind.

2. Good attendance rate in raids

3. Know your class basics (we are happy to help you improve). Optmizing your character off raids so you are on you best performance possible. (+15’s for vault)

4. Working Microphone for raids (not mandatory but highly helpful), and capability on keeping coms clean when tackling progression bosses.

Looking for strong DPS right now, for our core group to finish HC and then go Mythic.

Minimum Requirements: 260 ilvl and double leggo (right ones)

GM:
Festfolk - Festfolk#2597

Officers:

Zaylah - Naiva#2222

Luna - QuirkyTurtle#2125362

Deags - Deags#2593

Jáck - Jáck#21876

We are still on the lookout for good DPS, so don’t hesitate to poke us!

Bumping and looking for DPS to our raid team. If interested contact us!

Need a hunter? Looking for a guild to do a bit of progress with (I have just departed a guild who have just killed Jailer HC but I was absent for the kill so have plenty of progress) and have endless hole jokes about it :smiley: and also M+ (working my way towards 3k and am perfectly capable but would rather not pug anything beyond the 15ish range. Still improving my MM and have had a rearrangement of my interface and sought advice but was an exceptional BM hunter during BfA (RIP BM :frowning: ).

This is my main character and I’m currently hanging around in Oribos whilst “working”.

Talk to you later!

Hello there, i see you already talked with one of the officers, thanks for the reply! :smile:

Changelog: Now with 10/11HC only Thanos left, if you want to be part of the guild first kill don’t be a stranger and contact us!