[H] Twisting Nether - Returning player looking for guild

I have recently come back to BfA after leaving a couple of months into the expansion.
I’m a 26 year old guy from the UK, and am currently playing a Frost Mage (389 ilvl) on Horde, Twisting Nether.

I’m looking for a friendly, active community to progress with Raids and Mythic+, nothing too hardcore.

If this sounds like your guild, or a guild you know, then let me know!
Cheers,
Battlenet: TomBoj#2567
Discord: TomBoj#3494

Hey Aerowyn! If you are up for moving server then our active, friendly guild on Magtheridon could be for you! We have lots of chilled out people who just wanna have fun and enjoy various aspects of the game!

A bit about us: We have 3 raid nights for various levels of raiding interests, from normal farm to heroic progression.
We run loads of M+ of various key levels
We have fun social events where we do all sorts of things, from achievement runs to hide and seek! :slight_smile:
We have a great community with lots of friendly people ready to welcome awesome new people :smiley:

If any of that sounds good to you I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have on Discord! (Tea003#8087)

Hey Tizzy.
Thanks for the offer, your guild sounds just like what I’m after.
I am a bit reluctant to realm switch at the moment, I have a few RL friends that play on and off here on Twisting Nether.

Okie dokie, it is quite an investment to move server!
If you’re interested in checking out the guild without committing to a server move for now then you’re welcome to make an alt to join with to check out the vibe :slight_smile: We’ve had several other people do that before making the leap!

If you want to do that, give me a shout and we’ll get you an invite! If not, that’s cool too :smiley:

Greetings, Aerowyn!

You sound like the sort of person we would be happy to ‘adopt’! I am Guild Master of Battle Scars, based on Twisting Nether. We’ve existed since 2017 (Nighthold progress) and have had a steady first wing Mythic progress until BfA.

Several people decided to take a break, so we’re attempting to revive our roster to get back to good old days and progress some more again without needing to pug. We’re a great, chill community with all kinds of people. We do M+ together on off-days often, do old transmog runs… anything, as long as we’re having fun.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be happy to have you and any of your friends if they want. :slight_smile:

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387

I’ve added you on Battlenet if I’m not mistaken! :slight_smile: