[H] Twisting Nether - Returning to the game and starting fresh

Hello there !
I recently started playing WoW again to prepare for Shadowlands. I haven’t played since early Legion. I enjoy raiding a lot and I’d like to get back into WoW raiding during shadowland on top of other PvE activities such as M+, possibly even Mythic raid if possible.

I started raiding on WoW during WoD and ended up clearing Heroic HFC. After I stopped playing WoW, I went to FFXIV where I’m now clearing hardest raid on content.

I am starting fresh on a new server, and I don’t know too much about current content, so I intend to be mostly a social player until Shadowlands drops (Unless you would like to carry me through the content until I’m caught up), then I’d like to do some PvE content, raiding and M+, investing 2 to 3 nights a week at most.

I like to play Enhancement shaman mostly, but I could consider going for another DPS class to level and main if need be, and to switch server eventually as I have nothing to loose at the moment!

If you have any question or would like to have a chat, my discord is linhora#9958!

Thank you for reading until the end!! :smile:

Hey Linhora i have readed you post and i created a guild for returning players as my self. Here is some information if you like it.
Hope to see you soon!

(H) Outsiders of Shadow on Twisting nether

We are recruting players to bolster our ranks, and prepare for Shadowlands! We are aiming for Mythic progression and explore new continent as a group. All classes and roles are welcome!!

We have experience, returning and new players in the guild. We made this guild to be a place where we all can do stuff together as a group. We are still forming a solid rooster for raids.
As a group we are aiming for Mythic progressions, but the main thing is to enjoy the game and the guild. We are in need of tanks and healers and if possible with dps offspec.

There are 3 ways you can contact us. Discord, Battlenet and ingame.
In the discord channel of the guild you will need to accept the guildrules first to gain access to more continent on discord. You can use the Guild-application tab and fill in the application.
Or contact us with a DM on discord, battlenet or ingame!

Denhalve / Gm Discord: Denhalve#5650 / Battlenet: Denhalve#2555
Ranos / Officer Discord: Trigger#5611 / Battlenet: Trigger#21126
Áíshá / Officer Discord: Carisma#6887 / Battlenet: Carisma#2163
Armokratis / officer Discord: Armokratis#0357 / Battlenet: Armokratis#2546