[H] Two Percent Wipe 9/9HC - 8-11pm Wed and Sun - Recruiting!

[H] Draenor-EU | Two Percent Wipe - Social & Raiding Guild

Hi! Are you burned out on mythic-progress guilds, but still want to experience challenging current content in a timely fashion? Are you fed up with guilds that ask for level 99 heart of Azeroth and your firstborn child as a raid alt? Are you looking for a raid group where banter and laughter is encouraged?

Look no further! TPW is a recently formed mature social and heroic-only raiding guild looking to expand our current roster. We raid 8-11pm server time on Wednesdays and Sundays, and we’re currently recruiting:

• 1 healer
  • multiple rDPS (pref healing offspec, but not required)
  • Socials

Ideally, you would be 395 ilevel but skill > gear!

Who are we?

We created this guild to have an adult, drama-free social environment in which to pursue our Warcraft goals! Every tier (starting next tier!) we intend to finish the heroic raid ‘Ahead of the Curve’ achievement within the first 6 – 8 weeks of release. For the remainder of each tier we’ll reduce core raid nights to once a week and replace one of the other nights with a variety of optional fun runs and other events. These fun runs may include some casual mythic progress whereby we utilise raid lockout extensions to make a gradual push into mythic, but we are definitely not a “mythic guild”.

We’re passionate about building a fun and sociable raid environment, but we expect our raiders to maintain a decent skill level and level of personal-responsibility to enable us to meet our goals as a group. New raiders will be placed on a two-night trial for us to ensure that they can perform mechanics adequately and put out a heroic-appropriate amount of throughput (DPS/HPS).

We are currently 9/9 Heroic.

Non-Raiding Scene

TPW have a very active social scene - we regularly hold two social events a week, and we’ve recently appointed PvP Coordinators to help develop our PvP scene - a good number of our guild members are interested in PvP, and we’ll gradually be building a weekly RBG team. Some examples of recent fun events we’ve held are:

• Guild Ulduar Timewalking run
  • Guild ‘Lucid Nightmare’ run
  • Guild Transmog Comp (with prizes from Gbank, and grand prize designing our guild tabard for a fortnight)
  • Legion Raid Transmog Farm
  • Guild RBG
  • ‘Mountain Falling’ Competition

Get in Touch!

If any of this appeals, please get in touch for a chat! You can contact me on:
Battle Net: Average#21805
Discord: Hypothesis#9241
or ingame. Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Chiyun, thanks for getting in touch. I think you might have the wrong guild, we’ve only done our first guild Champions mythic attempt tonight, one night after your post! And we didn’t remove a single player :slight_smile:

Update: I’ve heard from my guild that you joined a pug they were part of another evening, and that you queued for Aggramar Mythic as a tank and then swapped DPS and refused to tank, at which point they replaced you. I’m sorry to hear you had a bad experience in a PUG but I’m not sure that seeking out our recruitment post to complain is the right solution!

I post a message here because I think that your recruitment message is not true about the “formed mature social”.

First you are wrong, I was invited by a friend in your group, no one asks me for tanking (we did a try with two other people as tanks). But anyway, I didn’t post a message here for that.

When I ask for an explanation (you know there is an ID lock in mythic, where you are kicked from a group your ID is destroyed for the weak), three of your guildmate blacklist me before I found one that was able to response me. It’s shameful for a guild like yours.

It’s my last post here so: people if you want to join, be careful.

(btw I m french, my English is probably bad sorry for that).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.