[H] Unchained Loyalty - Wed/Sun HC Raiding Guild LF DPS

Unchained Loyalty (Draenor-Horde) is a reformed guild of ex-Mythic raiders looking to make a strong, stable raid team to push through Heroic Siege of Dazar’alor , as well as the first couple of bosses on Mythic. We’re not planning on pushing through for Cutting Edge , nor are we expecting to get more than around 3/4 Mythic bosses down - so if that’s not your cup of tea, then I’m afraid we’re not the guild for you!-however, If you’re looking for a down to earth guild that has fun both in game, and outside of it, on different platforms whilst still getting decent progression then perhaps we are the people for you!
As I said; our core consists of ex-Mythic raiders . I, myself have progressed 7/8 Mythic Uldir , my co-GM achieved 7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras , whilst the rest of the raid team varied in terms of personal progression but the vast majority of the team reached 5/13 Mythic Antorus as their best tier (with one god tier Warlock reaching 11/13 Mythic Antorus ).

Raid Times

We raid Wednesday and Sunday evenings 21:00-23:30 Server Time - Currently 5/9 on HC and progressing well, still in need of a few more people to fill in the last few spots to create a strong core.

What Are We Looking For?
We are currently looking for:
Tanks: OPEN Need 1 Tank pref not a DK
Healers: OPEN Pref not PRIESTs
Ranged: OPEN ALL
Melee: OPEN Monk/Warrior
any classes not listed here, or any specs not listed here will still be heavily considered!

If you have any other questions - or if you are interested please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me either via leaving a message on this post, or by adding my BattleNet:Baine#21763 or the GMS: ConnorRigg#2598! I look forward to fighting Jaina with you!

Updated Roles

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.