We are primarily looking for the following:
- Tank (DK Preferred, though we would consider all)
- Healer / DPS flex player - Preferably not druid, but happy with anyone that is good at both roles and happy to play both roles.
- 1-2 Ranged DPS
- 1 Melee DPS (Warrior/DH/DK preferred)
Until the End is a guild consisting of core raiders who have played together since Legion. In Ny’alotha we achieved CE for the first time as a guild, and have managed to do so again in Castle Nathria on a 5 hour a week schedule. Going into 9.1 we are looking to further improve and achieve CE in a shorter time scale with us also slightly increasing our raid times to a 6.5 hour a week schedule.
We have a wide range of ages in our guild, and due to many of our members having families or real-life commitments, our raiding time is limited; so we try to maximise our time in raids as best we can by being as prepared as we can be. Our discord is active at all hours of the day, with people often grouping up for M+, PvP, or playing other games together. We frequently have events outside of our raiding days, such as weekly alt raids, RBGs, and game nights.
We primarily recruit for raiding, but we’re more than happy to bring people on board for M+ too, if that’s more your thing.
- Thursday 20:00 - 23:00
- Sunday 19:30 - 23:00
- Optional Wednesday† 20:00 - 23:00
- We provide Flasks, Feasts, Potions, and Vantus Runes as necessary.
- Invites go out 5 minutes before the above raid start times.
†Wednesday raids are used for Heroic early in the tier. Later in the tier they may be used to start Mythic reclearing so that we have more time on Thursday / Sunday for progress.
- We expect that you’re ensuring you have decent options from your weekly vault, be it through PvP or M+. We’re not saying you need to do 10M+ a week, just trying to ensure you have good options from your weekly vault.
- Be at the raid entrance when the invites go out so that we can get started immediately.
- Be able to maintain at least a 75% attendance rate.
- The other obvious things: Not being unnecessarily rude to guildies, ensuring your gear is enchanted and socketed, bringing relevant consumables, knowing the boss mechanics, being able to listen and speak on discord etc.
Discord is the best place to get in touch with us: https://discord.gg/rMpsveEUJu
Feel free to give an officer a shout on there if you have any questions. You can also contact an officer on battle.net: Raeli#2981, Daxirr#2524, NightKnight#22633 (Vinewhip)
If you want to apply to us please use the following link: https://apply.wowaudit.com/eu/draenor/until-the-end/until-the-end