Closed - Please delete moderator

Hi, im Niklas aka Diamethyl(Outland) [432 dps DH]. I’ll list what I’m searching for here at the top for convenient reading and then end with a short introduction of myself.
What im searching for in a guild;
A mature and thriving guild with a passion to progress together.
A guild that is already raiding on the regular.
Not an elitistic “one-miss-and-your-out” policy.
I pretty much just wanna get into BFA raiding the real way with a guild rather than queuing for random groups hoping to get invited.
Thats pretty much it in way of requirements. Im not needy.

Introduction

Im a 26 years of age.
Native language swedish.(fluent in english and norwegian-ish)
I raided 4 days a week from vanilla-wotlk, before quitting the game completely.
I am now returned for about a month and I love how the game progressed but I really miss the community aspect of the game. Especially raiding with a guild.

*Can attend every raid of the week
*Wanting to get pointed in the right direction as the game is fundamentally changed since I last frequented it.
*Quick learner-by-doer.
*I never rage or lose temper in WoW (DOTA2 is my punching bag)
*Willing to roll any class and specc if my current Havoc DH is not needed
(Actually want to pick up something else but I’m ready for atleast HC on that char.
*I can gladly tag along alt-raids, I just wanna catch the content with companions.

*Will Transfer to any realm provided the right fitting guild :slight_smile:

If we look like a match please drop your contact info and we’ll get in touch after work tomorrow :slight_smile:
Nik out.

Hello!

Reading through your post sounds like you’d fit straight into our ranks in Quantum MK II! What we provide is a place for varying types of people to stay & slay. Our main dish is AotC with a few Mythic kills here and there. Current progress is 8/8Hc and 3/8M and we’re looking to add one or two in there still. No pressure environment with mature people enjoying the game.

If that sounds any good, we’ve got our recruitment post going on the forums right here. Please check that out if you’re interested.

All contact information is listed in on the post. My own info is updated a little down on the comments section. I’m available via Discord almost 24/7, so don’t hesitate to contact me as EvilDonutMan#8970.

Looking forward to it!

• Cronos

Hey Niklas,

we are Horde guild on Aggramar server and I think You could find new home within our ranks. Here is link to our guild recruitment post.

You could join one of our runs to see how You like it :slight_smile:

catch me here on forum or on btag: Karasu#2187