Delete me thanks

delete me please thanks

1 Like

we are now 4/9HC looking for Tank: Monk-Paladin-DK] [Dps : S Priest - Des lock - Boomkin ) (Healers : Resto shaman - holy paladin ) :wolf:

Hey there, I’m looking to come back to my old roots of kazzak as I miss it, i play Rsham 402ilvl 7/9hc 1/9m. Got a bunch of curves from previous tiers and a few other classes waiting to be leveled back on kazzak. You guys seem cool, my bnet is BearAugz#2344 maybe we can have a chat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there,i would like to join. do you guys need mage?
who can i contact in game/discord?

1 Like

.We are recruiting for Mythic Battle for Dazar’alor and beyond!

About these guys, I’m sure some selection is warranted, but just hear me out:

I wisp two days ago from my mining char DH, guildelss, 385 gear, 400 Rio, first response was “officer will get in touch with you”…nothing

Yesterday I find Stilleto online, he says he is busy but will talk to me in a few. Nothing.

So I had suspicions on what’s going on the first day, confirmed on the second day.
Basically, these people are a bit trashy, evading and most likely think too much of themselves in terms of wow prowess.

Bye. :hugs:

Alright, I understand, busy, np.

The thing is that if you’d just have a short chat with me, we would get to a membership application with a character that fits your advertisements, more or less.

But we didn’t even get to there. This isn’t a salty response, if you would have told me a straight no you’d never hear from me again, but I did find your replies a bit trollish. And it creates a certain discrepancy between what is stated in the ads how you guys are and how you come off.

Best of luck.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.