💀 [H] A Bunch of Gankers <WPvP> (15 Years of Experience)

Lock up your kids, Shivs forum ban is up.

2 Likes

Ok, you’ve forced my hand. I will give you the reply you so obviously crave.

1. What forum ban? I got a 15 min one some time ago, is that it?
  2. Me replying to an immature post with “Are you 13 yr old?” doesn’t equate to me being a paedo or any other words of the same meaning. See post here:
    Power word fabulous, honor level 500+ guild (endosrsed by asmongold) - #36 by anon30491324
  3. Me telling you that you wouldn’t say it to my face doesn’t equate to me trying to find out your address so that I can beat you up either.
  4. Posting your snide comments on a range of different characters isn’t funny, certainly not on this subject.
  5. It takes a big brave man to accuse someone of this from behind a computer screen. I reiterate, if you wish to come say it to my face, let me know. Obviously you won’t, because you don’t have any balls . I suggest you find something else to bait a reply from me. It’s the last one you will get from me on this subject.
2 Likes

I think what you are looking for is facebook because this certainly is not the place for your attention seeking.

3 Likes

Great to see the old guild reforming, we even have people from the days of The Holy Half Deads. Largest gathering of ABoG for a single expansion since the tBC glory days, which i keep hearing about. Love it. Can’t wait to house the servers most dedicated bunch of wpvpers.

1 Like

Grow up Tacto.

Awesome! Added to my list of Horde and Alliance WPvP guilds.

1 Like

A very thorough post Shiv, my favourite part was point 2, good read that.

Sorry Tanv, I keep forgetting how the maturity levels of people like yourself are so high, it’s very hard to keep up to those levels.

1 Like

Honor Capped v abog bring it vanilla will settle which guild is the best

The bigger question is how long will you last,most of the people can’t even play retail so god noes how they will be able to handle classic.

I will look forward to smashing you guys for a 2nd time

8 Likes

I think we can all agree that honor capped are the greatest wpvp guild to have ever graced this game, no other guild comes close.

2 Likes

Well said Tacto ambassador of PWF

1 Like

The last time we spoke you couldn’t stand faylum how times change friend. I will look forward to the wpvp

I remember you saying you wasnt gonna play Classic.
Have you now changed your mind cos of ABOC?

How cute

ABoC going into Classic?! PogU!

2 Likes

Our guild has never had anything to do with you. We belong to the glory days of wow before the game soured. You can be king of the ashes because no one else is left to put up their hand and claim the same thing. In classic however, if you dare to follow us, you’ll have no escape. You can’t phase in 40 people from russia, when you die the graveyard runs are about 20 minutes away. When you res, you’ll have no instant escape mechanic. You can’t queue for a dungeon or a bg and bail. Your Hearthstone is 10 seconds cast, your bubble wont even last that long, which it wouldn’t anyway since it’ll be broken in 1 second. There is no mass aoe that can nuke a raid down. Rocket boots are actually boots you need to put on and take off after, something you cant do in combat.

Bad players who get boosted get no gear. You’ll need to actually dedicate yourself and put the time in, in order to get pvp gear. Escaping a zone on foot will be harder than you have ever known. When we mop the floor with you, there will be no escape. We will camp graveyards and murder you religiously until your entire guild logs off. Maybe you haven’t worked out the lure to classic yet but EVERYTHING is harder, it comes down to actual individual player skill. Something you and your guild have always lacked but made up with numbers. Numbers won’t mean anything now if you don’t have ability. So we welcome the challenge. We will even spell out what server we’ll be on. Because derptichite, we are gonna bury you and all your outland kiddies in a mass grave. Every time you appear we will bury you.

My advice is, stick to bfa, because there, no one will see just how terrible a guild leader and a guild you really are. But ABoG will annihilate you in classic.

3 Likes

This guild began in 2005 and matured in TBC. And has a decade or more experience wpvping against the odds and performing things outstanding throughout the ages. What has your guild ever done? Zoned across Russians. GG. Well, since you’ll be unable to rely on OTHER guilds this time, it would appear that you are out of tricks. And tell me, how exactly are you
 if you spy on our guild, going to quickly move across zones to attack us? Don’t you understand how big Azeroth is and how hard it is to travel?

If your entire plan is to stalk us seeking epeen and ethug status you’ll never find us. But since we’ll be actually creating our own wpvp we’ll never run out of things to do. And just so you know, we wont be the only guild you’ll be facing off against in classic, there will be hundreds of hardcore vanilla heads and pvp players also looking to farm scrubs for hks. You have no idea how badly you are going to get ruined.

2 Likes

Keep dreaming

2 Likes

What the hell are you on?

Mein FĂŒhrer

There is no mass dispel in Vanilla.

However, everything else is fairly accurate.

I heard down through the grapevine that Desinite and his Russian mercenaries are creating a guild of scientifically steroid-enhanced, blitzkrieg paladins.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to the videos of these fights more than classic.

2 Likes

Your actually mistaken i do not intend to make a guild i made a post on here to trigger the right honourable gentleman. Un like him i actually have commitments and bills to pay.

Im sure like old days people will be funding his gametime.

1 Like