šŸ’€ [H] A Bunch of Gankers <WPvP> (15 Years of Experience)

Keep dreaming

2 Likes

What the hell are you on?

Mein FĆ¼hrerā€¦

There is no mass dispel in Vanilla.

However, everything else is fairly accurate.

I heard down through the grapevine that Desinite and his Russian mercenaries are creating a guild of scientifically steroid-enhanced, blitzkrieg paladins.

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to the videos of these fights more than classic.

2 Likes

Your actually mistaken i do not intend to make a guild i made a post on here to trigger the right honourable gentleman. Un like him i actually have commitments and bills to pay.

Im sure like old days people will be funding his gametime.

1 Like

Awesome post, canā€™t wait for classic!

2 Likes

Probs cos you realised how awful you actually are.

1 Like

Alas, the best WPVP guild is back, canā€™t wait for some epic times once more!

2 Likes

sigh So itā€™s time to start killing alliance againā€¦ Itā€™s just work, work with you guys.

2 Likes

So looking forward to this guild coming back! some of the best Warcraft memories with this lot! be afraid, very afraid. :wink:

2 Likes

You said that you were going to make a guild on facebook? Akward. I donā€™t think spamming trade chat and inviting anyone, along with a different officer list/core every week is going to work in classic.

1 Like

The boys are back :ā€™) Abog embodies what once made this game great: Community and wPvP

2 Likes

Alright Guinness, not seen you since Zambyr was teaching you arena, seems like youā€™ve come a fair way :grin:

Come to Classic, donā€™t be a wibbly wobbly wibble wob.

HELL YEAH!!!

This is it, this is the thing that convinced me to play classic! Iā€™m coming and Iā€™m bringing my clan!

1 Like

I will finally get my chance to fight side by side with the people that slaughtered me and my boys back in TBC. Now me and the boys will fight under your banner.

I am very excited to see it all fall into place in Classic!

1 Like

Guess who joined the Hype train, classic is going to be a lot of fun looking forward to playing with some old faces again.

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for it all to get going again! Roll on classic

1 Like

Hello! and Oh Zambyr :confused: miss that guy! and indeed I have. I have not been good for a while though, not played much since mid-mop. You will be see many other names, old and new appear as we emerge on classic to destory everyone :wink:

1 Like