💀 [H] A Bunch of Gankers <WPvP> (15 Years of Experience)

Greetings Plebeians,

I come offering war and pestilence on behalf of a guild in which this realm was founded. We have a very important message to share with you regarding Classic WoW. On behalf of my employers we present to you an opportunity like no other. If you are dedicated, loyal and show true spirit in brutal murder then we would like to offer you a unique adventure with a bunch of the most reviled gankers this server and indeed many other servers have ever had the pleasure to endure.

I leave you now with a very important announcement:

If you are still interested and keen on joining us, then simply contact our Glorious leader (of which I will not utter here) in any of the following methods:

Battlenet: Faylum#21666

Please be aware all invitations are subject to interviews and questioning, unless you were an older member.

18 Likes

Aboc WeirdChamp

2 Likes

Is it still the question about which is your favourite Pokemon? I struggled on that to be honest.

1 Like

Hiring actors for a recruitment video smashed my brains. Thought it was going to be a generic run of the mill. Wtf.

4 Likes

I’m sure I recognise that girl from bangbros.

5 Likes

I’ll be honest, its the first time i’ve watched a video and could not form any logical thoughts about how to comment on it.

I’d sell it to the government as a coercive control device, clearly you’re onto a winning formula.

4 Likes

Pretty sweet video

Have fun making plebs cry in Classic

Oh pipe down you whinger.

Its actually something different than the usual boring run of the mill videos.
Which makes it cool

Was pretty cool tbh. Good luck in classic.

2 Likes

Hello.

Stop messaging me.

Regards,

Harry’s sanity.

14 Likes

Hello

Public forum

Regards

Tanv

We’re back boyz.
See you all in classic STV.

3 Likes

Horde who are serious about wPvP are encouraged to join up!
See you WoW Classic, everyone!!

1 Like

Can’t wait to get back at it!!

1 Like

Time to witness real wpvp and ganking! and we will make history once again.

1 Like

Hope we end up on the same server so i can see the sh!tshow on the other side.
Good luck to you!

3 Likes

That video is class

/clap

I am rolling alliance in classic and i hope its on your server because it will be …Classic .

Anyway good luck on your recruitment

4 Likes

A bunch of cowards

C’mon Barneyboi, you can do better than that. 2/10.

1 Like

I would put more effort in but the guild won’t last anyway