[H] Zugstandard - Heroic Weekend Raiding (Twisting Nether)

Hello! We are Zugstandard, fresh from the Alliance after getting curve in BoD. We’ve taken a lil hiatus since then, but we’re coming back for 8.2 and we need fresh meat to join our ranks. We also accept cross realm raiders, staying in touch via our community/Discord server.

So, we’re a laid back guild that raids on the weekends, specifically Friday and Saturday at 20:00 - 23:00 game time. Currently we’re in need of all roles, so feel free to get in touch regardless of what you play - though having an offspec for M+ is nice.

We try to maintain a light and fun atmos whilst aiming for curve each raid tier, which we’ve done with every raid since our formation at the start of Legion. We also aim for a +10 (At least) weekly M+ chest per week, and various members get up to PvP shenanigans if that’s your thing.

Here in Zugstandard we prioritize community, we’re by no means a hardcore WoW guild, members are encouraged to socialize in the guild Discord, hanging out and playing together outside of raid times within WoW or other games.

If you’re interested or would simply like to know more, please leave a response here and feel free to get in touch with the guild master: GRNfish#2889, or myself either on Rasttakhan or Madao#2988.

Thanks for reading, and hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested. Added you :slight_smile:

Im very interested especially because of the schedule.
I play balance druid.
I’ve sent a request to both of you.

Hi! rc sucks for horde and I was thinking going tn for raiding but my ilvl is low, would you accept lowbies?

Yeah we do accept people with low ilvl, catching up in gear is pretty easy this patch, and we often also run m+ with them to speed the process up as well.