Hi there. Me and a couple friends of mine are looking to join a new guild, we’re all around the 30 year old mark and all from the UK. Before I get too carried away, let me list the important stuff.
- Not interested in Mythic raiding
- Willing to play Horde or Alliance
- Can raid most days of the week as long as it’s 20:00 - 23:00 server time
- We’re a tank and 2 dps, one of us has a tank offspec
- Don’t mind server changing as long as you let us give you guys a shot first
So the main thing we’re looking for is a new community/home to be a part of. Ideally, we’d like to join a new guild or one that’s low in number, but we don’t mind if you’re a large guild that makes sure to include new recruits. We’re looking for a guild that values personality over progress, while we’re all solid players we’re far past the point of sweating over this game in our spare time. We know our stuff and we put the effort in, but we wanna spend our time in Shadowlands having bants with others, cracking jokes and just prioritizing fun over anything else really.
If you can offer us a new home in Shadowlands, please respond with the best character to reach you on, or your battletag. Thank you kindly.