[H/A-RP] The Second Grand World Tournament 🏆 [May 26th-30th 2021]

Hello there! Mind putting “Little Badlands” there as a vendor? I sell spicy food and delicious mixed drinks from the dangerous middle-lands! Hopefully, I’m not too late!

1 Like

Today is the day! Today’s important information is below!:

The full event schedule can be found at https://tinyurl.com/GWT2Timetable

Today’s Schedule
20:00: Clarion Bell: Welcome speech
20:45: Main Dojo: Magical contest
20:45: Ring of Inner Peace: Ground Races
21:00: Barovar Sunwhisper Concert
21:00: The Elements of Pandaria with Farseer Jin Spiritfoot
22:00: The Many Facets of a Gryphon with Grongul Stormheart
All evening: The Market
23:30: Games finish: Closing speech

Contact Goldenfield on Alliance or Eiondel on Horde to join the Ground Race groups

Contact Azmira, Shylvaindae or Morrowburn on Alliance or Zyretha on Horde to be invited to the Magic Contest groups

You can still reply or message me on discord at TCGonBikes#2713 to sign up for the rest of the week.

5 Likes

The Ground Races and the Magical Contest have finished and winners have been crowned. If you still wish to join any of the other upcoming contests, this really one of the last chances you’ll get!

4 Likes

Made it back just in time to catch some late-night RP! Cannot wait for the coming days x

Day one is over! Our results are as follows!
Magical Contest
1st: Travis Snowdon
2nd: Habato
3rd: Ulfarns Seabearer

Full results at : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRm_ciinwCRmAjjhvkaiWR-yhg81vEH8M9sYZhg_-cNyaKTnyhRPKGDH7C96TSpnyHra4hKS8xrYV8a/pubhtml

Ground Race
1st: Ai’ku
2nd: Loralyn
3rd: Rachel

But the show goes on with day two!

Today’s Schedule
20:00: Clarion Bell: Daily information
20:30: Clarion Bell: Sky Race meetup
20:30: Ring of Inner Focus: Archery
20:30: The Burdens And Joys of magic With Edith Lampfire
21:15: Pyromancy, how not to burn yourself with Simetra Shadowshot
22:00: Practical First Aid for Non-Magic Users with Shy Voidrunner
23:30: Games finish: Closing speech

Contact Faelenn on Alliance or Leviastriker on Horde to join the Archery groups

Contact Nomaeori on Alliance or Zyretha on Horde to join the Sky Race groups

You can still reply to the thread or message me on discord at TCGonBikes#2713 to sign up for the rest of the week.

Note: The map is wrong for where the Archery is. We had to make a change to make the experience better last minute.

4 Likes

Had a great time thus far! So many familiar faces. Cannot wait for the joust tonight and tommorrow the duels!

Day 2 ends, and Day 3 begins!

Yesterday’s results as follows:

Sky Race
1st: Khuzan Hornbellow
2nd: Liao of Krasarang
3rd: Gromgul Stormheart

Archery
1st: Vixxee Fangslice
2nd: Alrodan Bloodleaf
3rd: Rilian Sharpsilver

Today’s Schedule
20:30: Ring of Inner Peace: Jousting
20:30: Main Dojo: Dazzling Wand Contest
20:30: The Children of Aman’Thul With Acheleus Moonblaze
21:30: An Introduction to Chi with Yuan-Mei Blackpaw
20:00 - 22:00: Frizz & Sparks Sky Adventures
00:00: Cabbage Ron Performance

Contact ThallĂŻandra or Nomaeori on Alliance or Cinthor, Tialis, Rogmasha on Astran on Horde to join the Jousting groups

Contact Shylvaindae on Alliance or Zyretha on Horde to join the Dazzling Rod groups

3 Likes

Won’t lie, I’ve spent the past 5 1/2 hours being served food by The Blossoming Brews and it’s been an absolute delight, even if I didn’t partake in the scheduled events. Definitely some stellar RP going on even outside of that.

Caterers need love too.

9 Likes

With the third day of games closing, more results, and more information!

Yesterday’s results:

Dazzling Wand Duels
1st: Raelyn Windfire
2nd: Silyse
3rd: Osara Warren

Jousting
1st: Lorsterian Dawnstriker
2nd: Brannus Anderson
3rd: Rogal Briellus

Today’s Schedule
20:30: Ring of Inner Peace/Ring of Inner Focus (group depending): Duels
20:30: The Wonderful World of Illusions with Lady Everlin
20:45: Breaking Physical Constraints on the Body with Six Harrow
21:45: Totem Carving with the Spiritwood Tribe
20:00 - 22:00: Frizz & Sparks Sky Adventures

For the Duelling, please do not poke the organisers for invites. We will be reaching out to you. If any of the following names send an invite, accept it immediately: Faelenn, Shylvaindae, NomaeorĂ­ or KorĂ­ on Alliance and Cinthor, Rogmasha, Agrail or Velravyn on Horde

3 Likes

Time flies when you’re having fun. We’re already on the last day :open_mouth:

It’s the final day! Entertainment abound for a big party to send everyone home with!

Duels Results
Full results of the Swiss (first) stage can be found here: https://challonge.com/GWT2Duels/

1st Place: Hayden Pierce
2nd Place: Ealyn Silverglow
3rd Place: NeĂŻva Dawnblood

Today’s Schedule
20:10: Near the Clarion Bell: Fablewind Faire
21:00: Near the Clarion Bell: Hercules by the Quill’s Melody
22:15: Main Dojo: AWGP World Championship Match
23:00: Closing Ceremony

1 Like

I was deeply disappointed when I learnt the Fablewind Faire wasn’t a funfair, and there was no hook-a-duck or any possibility of going home with a goldfish in a bag.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the fun RP, and big thanks to the organisers that put this all together! It’s been a while since I attended big social events on Kodoheart, and it was lovely to get back into it.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your message.
My crew has been talking about you, even before we noticed your message.
We’re so grateful for your support and hope, in the future that we can see more of you hanging around our site. <3

2 Likes

The Tournament is over! After five days of hard work, fun, games and more, it’s bittersweet to tell you we’ve finished our work for this year. We’re immensely happy to see everyone so happy and reminds us why the long days of effort were so very worth it.

Before we go, we have a long list of people to thank for this year.

Judges

• Our Herald, Nomaeori Silverdawn!
  • For the Magic Contest: Shylvaindae Voidrunner, Sinaldra Morrowburn and Azmira.
  • For the Ground Mount race: Modian Goldenfield and the Azeroth Grand Prix racing circuit
  • For the Flying Mount race, a special thank you to the serpent masters of Pandaria for the inspiration and use of their course.
  • For the Archery Contest: Levia Sunstriker and Faelenn Silverhawk. Special thanks to both for their help both this year and last, and creating our systems for running and scoring the event.
  • For the Dazzling Wand Contest: Shylvaindae Voidrunner. Special thanks to the Night Elven communities for the inspiration via their Moonball game.
  • For the Joust: Astran Dawnhaven, Thalia Cinderspear, Nomaeori Silverdawn, Cinthor and Tialis Roseheart. Special thanks to Jack Asheton and Juniper Stites for the original rules system and refinements.
  • For the Duels: Kori Raine, Faelenn Silverhawk, Shylvaindae Voidrunner, Nomaeori Silverdawn, Cinthor, Rogmasha Thundercaller, Agrail Steelhorn and Velravyn Ashforge

Lecturers and Teachers

• For “The Elements of Pandaria”, Farseer Jin Spiritfoot.
  • For “The Many Facets of a Gryphon”, Grongul Stormheart.
  • For “The Burdens And Joys of Magic”, Edith Lampfire.
  • For “Pyromancy, how not to burn yourself”, Simetra Shadowshot.
  • For “Practical First Aid for Non-Magic Users”, Shylvaindae Voidrunner.
  • For “The Children of Aman’Thul: Timekeepers and Timebreakers”, Acheleus Moonblaze.
  • For “An Introduction to Chi: Fundamentals and Basic Applications”, Yuan-Mei Blackpaw.
  • For “The Wonderful World of Illusions”, Lady Everlin.
  • For “Breaking Physical Constraints on the Body Advanced Prosthetics Research Notes”, Six Harrow.
  • For the Totem Carving session, AkulĂ© Foresthorn and the rest of the Spiritwood Tribe.

Entertainers and shows

• Vivian for her musical performance in the opening ceremony.
  • NeĂŻva Dawnblood for her performance in the opening ceremony.
  • Barovar Sunwhisper and Seolarin for their live concerts on Wednesday and Thursday this week.
  • Fizz and Sparks’ Sky Adventures for their aerial tours of the grounds and forest.
  • The cast and crew of the Midnight Theatre for their performance of Cabbage Ron.
  • The Fablewind Faire for their set of musical acts to open this evening’s entertainment, and an “in advance” for the closing ceremony.
  • The cast and crew of Hercules, headed up by the Quill’s Melody.
  • The crew behind, referee Mauro Dawncastle, Announcer Raelgan Jameson and both competitors in the AWGP world title match.
  • All the other street musicians such as Shredding Accordingly and many more!

Traders, Stores and Catering

• Raven’s Riches
  • Faraway Bazaar
  • Ismaa’s Magic and Crafts
  • T.K. studios
  • Migi’s Wondrous Alchemcial Emporium
  • Magical Sweets and Snacks
  • Little Badlands
  • Genuine Goods and Crafts
  • Soap and Glory
  • Jack Silver’s Oddities
  • The Dustcloud Corporation
  • Clan Stormheart
  • Bronzebrew Meaderies
  • The Toybox
  • Yumplings
  • Ra’Yih’s armour smithy
  • Confectus Imaginarium.
  • Mama Mei’s Noodle cart
  • The Enchanted Rose
  • Myrekyll Manajack’s kitchen
  • Dead Man’s Chest
  • Cal’s Barbery
  • All the other traders who have passed through the grounds!

Thank you also to the Lion’s Roar for their press coverage of the event.

A few special thanks for their incredibly extensive service go to The Blossoming Brews, the Maret, and Merchant’s Last Coin for their extended bar service, as well as our official bookmaker Eiondel De’loren

And finally one big thank you to all of You who attended. Its why its worth it to us, to make you all happy. Love ya, bye!

15 Likes

Thank you for a delightful event. Hopefully to be repeated in the future.

Thank you for the incredible event! I am sad I wasn’t able to attend more of it, but what I did manage to participate in was an absolute joy, as always <3

Of course! I’m really glad I’ve managed to have some kind of positive impact!

Definitely not sure you’ll ever see me at your site, considering uh - I’m not an Alliance player.

But if there’s ever any neutral ground, or if Tamti decides to tell y’all where we’re hiding as a guild, you are more than welcome (and slightly accosted) to swing by!

Really enjoyed the interactions with the Brew lot. Even if half of it was Wisk just going “that elf doesn’t like me because I’m dead”. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Loved it!

Thank you for the event!

And to those playing the live music, you were amazing!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.