[H/A]6/12mm Rogue looking for a CE aiming guild

Hi, i’m Margiela but everyone just says Marg.

I’m a rogue main but i play a lot of different classes and i dont mind main switching if needed/wanted.

I started the game this patch quite honestly, found a nice casual HC guild and managed to get 5/12mm with them. I’d like to grow as a better player and learn more & more about the game in SL.

I’m quite always avalaible for raid nights from 19:30/20h to 23h every day, but i usually prefer wednesday and sunday, mostly looking for 2/3 nights guilds, i love to do a lot of things outside of wow and keep an healthy relationship with the game.

I’m always positive and motivated, i love simming, trying out new build, trying to get the best build i can get a hand on.
I like being versatile i can switch from ranged to melee for SL or even switching roles, i have a bit of exp in tanking and healing(mostly m+)

I’m a huge m+ enthusiast, my goal was to reach 3k io on main with a friend, and i wanna aim even higher in the future if i can.

Currently in frostmane on ally side, but totally willing switch faction and server since frostmane is kinda dead at this point .

Marg.

Contacts :
discord : Flowerofevil#2130
Bnet : Margiela#21500

Hello Marg,

If you fancy playing Alliance Zim Zalabim could be the fit for you if your still looking for a guild, we are on Ravencrest,

Check out the recruitment post here

And if you have anymore questions feel free to contact me on:

bnet: glenn819#1838
Discord: glenn819#6544