Hacked account of my friend - Blizzard no reply

Hello all, guys please.
My friend have problem with hacked account. Someone hacked his account, sell all items on character, changed email, changed password. We cannot now retreive account. A few days ago we create ticket, nobody reply 48 hours, so we create next one. Nobody reply from blizzard again.

Can please tell us what we can do now? He really wanna play World of Warcraft, but not want new account.

Thanks for all helps. Have a nice day.

Just to make sure, did he use the following link? https://eu.battle.net/support/help/product/battlenet/316/973/channels

Also if by any chance the account is registered under a fake name there’s not much that can be done as you can’t verify a fake identity.

To minimize the chance of being hacked using an authenticator is strongly recommended.

Hello thank you for reply.

Yes we create ticket in support -> account -> hacked account -> upload an ID fill form with emails informations and screenshots.

He have real name, credit card by his name, all informations are correct.

ID of tickets: EU77291307, EU77259247

He didnt know about authenticator, so what we do now? :X

Well there’s not much to do besides wait for the ticket to be resolved. There is no need to open additional tickets.

Keep the oldest ticket open - he must send the ticket from his account. He will need to upload picture ID (make sure it’s in one of the formats mentioned and that it’s not more than 15MB). No need to attach anything else … that could be why the ticket isn’t going through properly.

1 Like

All tickets are open, that’s what i understand. But I don’t understand your answer. How is it possible to send ticket from his account? His account is hacked and we can’t log in to it. We send picture ID in jpg format and it has less than 15MB. All this things were send throught contact form without log in (no account needed) .

All information were filled correctly. Is it possible to contact someone from support team via email? Now, it is 4 days and we still don’t have any answer. Please, help us.

Thank you.

Edit2: Customer support experience zero. Next 24 hours tonight, nobody reply. Account is stolen. :slight_smile:

Is here someone competent to solve my friend problem?

Hello Dennyc,

Sadly, there is not a lot that can be done via the forums. In a situation like this, it is best to have your friend contact our Support Team directly (The link that Chronormi provided will work) so they can look into it and assist your friend.

I understand that you put in a request on their behalf, however do keep in mind that it would not be possible to discuss their account with you as part of that request, due to privacy reasons. If you are in close contact with your friend, ask them to keep an eye on their email/ticket for an update and someone should get back to them as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hello Xorthonus, 10 minutes ago Blizzard reply to my ticket and restored account with friends email and email for change password. But there is on account Authenticator of hacker, so we cannot log in into account, cannot change password and anything else.

Can you help us with that? We are one step to restore account. But need remove authenticator from account.

Thank you

Update ISSUE ID:
Issue ID #77291307

Can someone look into that?

You need to reopen the ticket. They should get back to you more quickly. They can’t deal with personal stuff such as log-ins & passwords in a forum open to the public, nor is it a way to jump the queue.
Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you for reply.

One question, how can i open same ticket again?
I have only issue ID without log into account. Is somewhere link to open ticket or? How it works? Or must create next new one ticket for Authenticator removal?

We receive 3 emails from blizzard:

• Change password to account
  • Verify account email adress
  • Ticket review (restoring hacked account)

They restore email, password and everything. But is here authenticator of hacker. So i must create new one ticket? Or can somehow reply to existing ticket?

If you check the ticket on the website here, there is a button that says ‘re-open’ after all the messages. If he can’t get into that still, he’ll have to make a new ticket and link it to the original by quoting the ticket number.

Problem solved. Account has been restored.

Thank you guys for your time! Love you <3.
Have a nice day.

1 Like