Hail Varok Saurfang (spoilers)

That was kind of expected after MOP. Aliance waving finger wasn’t appreciated,
correctly i think

2 Likes

No, that would be Tyrande/Malf and Meqqatorque.

Neither are dead or “possibly gone” until Blizzard explicitly say they are.

Mekkatorque is frozen. He is gone until stated otherwise.

And Malfurion isn’t an original Alliance leader. An original Night Elf leader, yes, but he was already dreaming when the Night Elves joined the club.
It would be Fandral/Tyrande, and Fandral is dead, and Tyrande “unreachable” and possibly “taken over by vengeance”, or whatever Anduin said.

And after that they send their best champions on a quest to gather some blankets and bandages, because their soldiers were coldie coldie and ouchie ouchie.

1 Like

Shout out to my girl Geyahahahahaharah, who betrayed the Warchief in 0.2 seconds.

2 Likes

you know whats really bad? we still got atleast another patch to go of bfa(8.3) and possibly a 8.3.5 and maybe 8.4 aswell.

Do we actually know that? I mean, it’s probable, but 8.2.5 didn’t really set up anything immediate. Sylvanas is “out there”, N’zoth is “out there”… The faction plot is done, the campaign against N’zoth hasn’t even started. Yeah, they could start up something new, and they probably will… but conceptually… they might just as well rush the next addon.

we have to, else where gonna be stuck with eternal palace for year +. and with bfa alreayd being so badly regarded, it would make it even worse for them.

and off she goes

taking with her my last shred of interest in WoW’s story

if anyone needs me i’ll be in the PvP forums <3

EDIT: unless they add a frame to the end with a note saying “Sylvanas died on the way back to her home planet”

2 Likes

The last time they had a badly regarded addon they ended it after .2…

Not prolonguing the bad addon and getting to the good one as fast as possible might not be their worst possible move, if 9.0 delivers.

well who really wants a year or longer,more of bfa. and honestly id say bfa has been recieved worse then wod(certainly the story) atleast with wod we knew hfc was gonna be last raid of expansion.

If they want to have basicly anyone for 9.0 they will still have to do something in bfa, they cant keep ep/bfa as it is for a year or more still

Wait, who is going to ping me about the constant Tauren whining then?

oh aye, i forgot about that

We have that anyway. The question is not if we have to wait for 9.0, it is if they will throw in more patches in between that prolong the process.

Not really. People come back for new addons. That subs go down between addons is the norm. The quality of 9.0 is more important than the last patch of BfA.

Well I seem to not be able to finish the war campaign seeing as I refuse to do ‘Old Allies’
Byebye wow.

1 Like

You know how back in WoD the Shattrath raid was supposed to be about the Burning Legion and Gul’dan? Supposedly that would have been the moment where Gul’dan escapes and it would have served as a set-up for the Legion expansion.

Patch 8.2 and 8.2.5 feel like this. It feels like BfA is done and everything is set-up for the next expansion: Shadowlands, N’zoth and so on. We have still plot points left: What about Magni? The Heart of Azeroth? But, all of these question feel like they were a longterm set-up.

My guess is that they will announce the next expansion on Blizzcon and the beta will start a few weeks later. They are probably not that concerned with the lack of content because of Classic (a financial report states that Classic really helped out the sub numbers, so yeah). Because as Wimbert stated: We don’t have anything right now. And finishing it all in one or maybe two patches…I don’t know if they are capable of doing so.

They kind of have to announce the expansion there. And if they also want to have 8.3 before that… they would probably have to rush the 8.3-announcement in October, to bury it shortly after.

So… we’ll see pretty soon, I guess. But I find the idea that 9.0 is coming relatively soon instead of 8.3 really not that out there. Especially if they are going for changes to the faction system after what they just did.

if they dont anounce a expansion ,but 8.3 nothing good for them would come of it at all.

That’s the point. So if there will be an 8.3 I would expect them to announce it before Blizzcon. That gives them about a month. If they don’t announce 8.3 by that point, I would seriously doubt there will be one at all.

or maybe they will do both? blizzcon is more then 1day so like 1day 8.3 and anounce next expac but talk more the other days after?