Hail Varok Saurfang (spoilers)

we will never agree so no point to continue this , have fun cheers

2 Likes

btw, why Thrall or Anduin did not even try to ress Saurfang?

They read the script.

One thing I think they handled really well in BfA was Saurfang’s story. It’s usually a bit of a gamble when they take a beloved background character and give them their moment in the spotlight, but they did a great job this time around. They set him up with a very clear arc, threw him through some turmoil and conflict, and ultimately gave the character the only thing he really wanted in the end.

1 Like

I think the Aliance is marching with him.

1 Like

Saurfang earned my respect. He showed true honor by giving his life so noone else had to die in this meaningless war started by the lich queen.

2 Likes

blonde bang kid lover and traitor

What are you on about?

As Lorthemar says in the end, whatever goals she has, she no longer needs the Horde to achieve them.

Also after she says doesnt matter the war ended prematurely “countless souls have been fed to the hungering darkness”

So I assume her backpack is full of souls so she needed to hit her (personal) bank by now and just stormed in her Voldermort flying mount since nobody bothered to put her in-combat in her monologue

Not needing something is not a good reason to discard it on a whim.

It still would’ve been a useful tool and all she had to do to keep using it was to shut her mouth. There is no rational reason not to just shut her mouth, sic the rest of the Horde against the alliance, cause even more death (as she originally planned anyway) and achieve whatever her goals were even easier.

Instead, she had an emotional outburst that left people alive and working against her. That’s not just arrogant, that’s downright stupid.

Frankly, I’ll go back to meme-ing about the story. Trying to take it serious just makes one angry.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.