Hand of Gul'dan FX suggestion

Just a little thing that i think would be neat for the demonology locks.

After the spell is cast, the imps do a huge leap each towards our character and then do their thing. I dont have any other words to describe this other than dmb.
I mean it IS better than when they popped next to the target which in one aoe they would be destroyed. No i’m talking about the animation itself.

Instead of that, why not have the animations the boss Portal Keeper Hasabel in Antorus Casts?
To those who never did Antorus, she summons imps by opening small fiery portals on the ground and the imps jump out of there and starts attacking.
Why not have this? Coolness factor would be off the charts!

I would rather changed HoG imp spawn mechanic to Legion one, when imp spawned around tagret.

I personally prefer next to the caster but hey next to the target or next to the caster, i don’t mind as long as they would implement these awesome effects.

Yeah BFA HoG imp spawn desing is all about visuals. But Legion one was more usefull in PvP. Now when your imp spawn around you they might easier became out of range with your target, because all classes exept priests and warlocks now have good mobility. When imp spawned around target it allowed them to attack moving target. Now when they spawn around you warlocks lost all their tools to defeat a runing enemy.

I second this. I think this made lot more sense, though I understand why they wanted to change that. But personally I think it would be more usefull and especially help against enemies trying to run behind pillars.

The one thing HoG needs its the Imps being automatically counted for implosion purposes. Just make them jump twice, or something like that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.