Has there been some kind of stealth 'hotfix' to Hunter pets in last 24 hours?

Yesterday I was doing full rotation on Outland mobs without issue. Today just autoshotting the same mobs, without using any other ability pulls aggro off my pet after around four shots.

No new gear, no level ups, no respec, no pet respec, same gear, same pet, same everything - yet today is different from yesterday. I’m deep BM so this should not be happening. I’ve spoke to another Hunter and he says he’s been experiencing the same thing suddenly in the last 24 hours.

Now every fight requires me to either wait for ages before attacking, making sure at least two ticks of growl are used, and using only Autoshot as Arcane or Multi instantly pulls aggro / or constantly use Feign Death or Disengage on every fight.

Has something been changed overnight?

3 Likes

I noticed this too, no idea what’s up

1 Like

yes they changed so you need to party up with a tank.

Glad I’m not the only one. You can’t help wondering if it’s you doing something wrong.

Since posting I remembered that I did have one new piece of gear - Bladefist’s Breadth - trinket reward from Overlord quest in Hellfiire Peninsula

But what’s that add up to? 2% extra crit? Something like that? Would that really make such a huge difference to pet threat?

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.