Hasn't anyone here had enough?

except for maybe lower level bgs and vanilla it was not exactly mandatory, with the vendors you could get gear for every slot and progress how you wanted with your gear. It is a different story if you are talking about people who care only about getting BiS

Now you got to fill a bar and hope the reward of that bar or weekly chest is the upgrade you need

its still and + otherjunk… tbh i rather grind 8 hours straight for a day regarding rep. do it and get done. but the way it is now, u have to do WORLD QUEST AND DAILY QUESTS EVERY F DAY… playing bfa is the most grindy expansion ever. and no VANILLA WASNT THIS GRINDY. playing BFA is like a endless LOOP in a madhouse. if any ask me if its worth playing wow, i say no. its just like a boring job. go get paid instead.

1 Like

i feel the same way. this game is for bad players overgearing content.

Just imagine if it didnt drop loot, u didnt get better gear. and if it did was pure cosmetic!..

Start rewarding skill blizzard. and not grind.

Guess i’ll see what happens in 9.0. 8.3 might be cool, but the class design is still pants and I don’t think they will ever get rid of the grind for now, as it helps them with stats to show board members.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.