Have blizzard mentioned a pre patch date yet?

Will the evoker be coming out at the launch of the pre patch too? Or had nothing been said yet?

6 Likes

Most likely it is coming out on Wednesday. That’s when the new FFXIV patch comes out and we all know how Blizzard likes to behave.

3 Likes

Yes, Dracthyr and Evoker will be playable in prepatch

3 Likes

I think it might be a bit too soon.

2 Likes

Doubt it. Probably not for another couple of weeks yet. If expansion release is end of November, would expect it to be nearer the end of October.

4 Likes

There’s a leak that was right about alot of dates, so It night be 26th of october

3 Likes

I’m thinking they will want to throw us off and do it about 02 November. Pre patch is normally 2 - 3 weeks before launch. Then again if there are enough unsubs they might do it even earlier.

1 Like

No it’s not. The xp buff is coming out then which will run until prepatch.

2 Likes

Pre patch won’t be out for at least 2-3 weeks, as Winds of Wisdom xp buff starts this week and ends on pre patch release. So at least 2 weeks maybe 3.

5 Likes

They havent released a pre patch date. But it will most likely be around late October early November time

“at some point”? so not when prepatch releases?

Don’t delay. The winds will shift once more when the new dracthyr Evoker becomes playable during the Dragonflight pre-expansion patch, and the experience buff will no longer be available.

Is what it says in the actual announcement from Blizz, it’s Wowhead saying some time. I guess it’s open to interpretation because they said ‘during’. It could be that the prepatch event involves us discovering the Dracthyr but I have no idea.

Prepatch is usually two weeks before expansion release.

1 Like

If it’s the 26th as people said before then it’s 4 weeks this time though

I guess time will tell :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t mind either way. I still have a lot to level with the xp buff…but prepatch will be nice too as I’d like some new content!

1 Like

Most likely for the end of october so there’s about one month of pre-patch.

Dracthyr were not tested yet… yet in the ptr, but everything indicates that will start this week!

well the leak has been right about everything else so far, so october 25th is prepatch

1 Like

26th is our wednesday in EU

1 Like