Haven't played for a while, which realm is worth starting on?

Hey,
I just resubbed, but I haven’t played for a while (played only first two months of classic and then stopped because of reasons). I am wondering which realm is worth starting on for TBC? I just don’t want to get stuck on a dead realm, since I cannot “afford” to just willy-nilly pay for a transfer.

I can go with either Ally or Horde, so you can recommend both. I’d prefer a PVP realm.

Cheers.

Edit: By worth I mean it’s at least semi-active and more or less balanced.

1 Like

Firemaw, either faction. Biggest realm, most balanced in terms of faction ratio

1 Like

Gehennas isnt bad if you are a horde player either

1 Like

There are really only two servers left on EU. Firemaw (for both) and Gehennas (for hordes only). Other than that, don’t bother. I imagine the remaining of the servers which might look active will slowly die and everyone will be on either of those two servers

1 Like

Horde - Gehennas.
Alliance - Firemaw.

1 Like

Pyrewood PvE seems active enough though.

1 Like

Save yourself trouble and choose Firemaw as Alliance / Gehennas as Horde.

Firemaw Horde seems good atm, but there is high probability that it will shrink down due to future faction imbalance. It is not a bad choice now, but if you are planning to stay longer, Gehennas Horde is a safe bet.

1 Like

pyrewood seems okay atm

1 Like

Started in Firemaw, cause wanted to try Alliance in BK and Gehennas is 100% Horde. I really hope people will stop transfering here and some sort of balance will be achieved. I dont want opposite faction to dissapear completely

1 Like

Which realm do you suggest for Alliance transfering from dying realms than?

1 Like

Uniting dying servers probably.

1 Like

Still wouldn’t be even half of Firemaw Alliance pop. It’s too late to do so, I’m afraid.

1 Like

Not sure how this works, but isnt there a layer system anyway? Group content will still be alive, cross server will still be cross server.

1 Like

Sure, if megaservers are included in the chain.

But Blizzard seems to hate the idea of connecting realms.

1 Like

Especially russian? XD

1 Like

Merging low pop server would be a nice fix but dont think it will happen

Nice necro.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.