Having the achievements, but can't roll a new race

Greetings,

I have all the required achievements (I checked them), but I can’t roll one of the new allied races.

Any idea?

2 Likes

same here i checked several times do i really have to kill jaina in the raid also or what thats the only quest i have?

I’ve got the same issue. Logged in and tried to create Zandalari Troll but all the 3 requirements are marked as red. But I indeed got them all.

Have you been to the orgimmar embassy?

1 Like

When I picked up the final dungeon quest, The Siege of Boralus, I got the nations United achievement, but this morning, although the log showed i had the achievement, I couldn’t pick up the quest at the embassy. I ran that final dungeon this morning and got the achievement (again!) and now I can pick up the quest for the new race.

yea the questchain that starts in the org embassy solved it, thanks

Hello all,

Please keep in mind that you do not only need the achievements, but you also have to do a quest to unlock the new races.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

3 Likes

I’v done both of those on one char, can you only do it on that char then? Is it not account wide? Since i have a druid i’v faction changed, but i can’t roll Zandalari on it?

Thanks!!! I unlocked the two new races. Can’t wait to play on my zandalari paladin!