Having unsatisfaying bgs on randoms

i know of wat u speak of fairness fun atleast some challge

prefer some good combat instead face leech who sit afk cornor

Then you should play german horde , they never get afk , they fight until last moment of the bg while eng horde wont attack alliance anymore after 800-100 , germans still trying to do their job on the bg.

even so some point u run out challge get boring

1 Like

Swallow your pride and take the challenge. Won’t get any better if you don’t try and make mistakes.

1 Like

meh after years play same crap like always been this way long time all start mist meby earl

thet why i tink gray no change stay same still same story

Then it seems we are at a stalemate on what you want.
Good day.

1 Like

yep indeed

If you want to get some wins on horde , you can add me to play on russian horde team.

I play german horde , russian horde , russian alliance as rated bgs. But queing randoms all the time too.

fair eugh will tink about it but i tink stick old way just hope players atleast are decent if no so be it its pug cant never know

Russian pugs are good , premade tier when they are not premade.

thet why dont get theny sey premade but not premade theny know talk about ?

i know 100 procent not premade

When you get in russian bg , you meet 2-3 players with gladiator mount. It will never happen on english horde team.

English horde team gladiators will say meh its random bg I never queue.

thet 100 procent treu i heve russian friend he play russian server he sey always good got 90 procent succes rate then eu side like only 50 base he sey fair bad for english pvp groups

Because high rate players never queue english horde bg.

You should see english horde when you play russian alliance , every twin peaks or warsong gulch , they 10 players fight in middle and never get flag from our base.

When game is becoming 2-0 , they start to get flags , but its too late.

thet evil all ages fight middel u always thos english server will sey ez victory haha

1 Like

done and done thet my exp whit rendom bg all age always been there always will be

Ru alliance farmed again… https://imgur.com/a/WM9HEQs

2 Likes

I won 1500-0 on kotmogu , and 1500-4 on arathi basin against eng horde today , you win barely.

Hahah “barely”. We won with 1110 points difference. I’m just posting these games to show you that russian alliance random bgs are not that good like you think.

Yeah 20% loss rate against eu horde.

I win most games against eu horde with 1400 points difference minimum.