Having unsatisfaying bgs on randoms

well win or lose as long u heve fun

1 Like

True , most eu horde lack of bg knowledge unfortunately.

Only german and russian horde are hard. Most bgs I win around 1500-54 or 1500-38 or 1500-21 against eu horde.

ye ye always same stop caring after while not get better rater focus on more productive offort

get ting done take intro my own hands

I’ve played 120 games lately on my alliance chars:
62% win rate vs russian horde
65% win rate vs english horde
72% win rate vs german horde
85% win rate vs french horde
German horde is not that good on 10-15 man battlegrounds.

i mosty take fate intro my own hands make so thet i win

even if means beign force full

Is it really fun to do random bgs with organized teams with voice communication and stomp them night after night without any challenge?

If you want to have honor level yeah. I get 2-4 honor level a day if I’m not doing rated bg.

Ok, I just play random BGs occasionally for fun and don’t care much about honor levels. Although I don’t play WoW very much in general anymore. I just want to quickly hop in couple BGs and that’s it.

The complain is about eng horde , eng ally , french horde and german ally though.

Russian horde , russian alliance and german gorde are very orginized teams even though you beat them badly.

Russian servers listen only 1 player whole bg while german horde is more of 8000k damage per bg.

I pray to God you get on me.

I might have had you same bg on my russian horde at least one day but I didnt check if you were on enemy team.

I guess you had enought drugs for today xD

“Only germans and russians are good at randoms.”

Well because these countries dont have it random as rest of us maybe?

I cant believe this troll tryharding in randoms and then came here to tell us that its boring because russians are so good :smiley: lol

Mix everybody or enable full premades again. Ez

1 Like

I laugh hard when I read russian premades on forums when they are pugs.

Nobody can be more sarsactic

And your point is?

I lost 2 epic bg to english team 1 to german team yesterday. Thats why I laugh hard.

So you laugh hard because you lost? I never said that all russians are premade so thats why i asked you whats your point.

I laughed to you because you say eng cant win against ru. Right now I’m on alterac english team leading 587-246 , so whats the point of you?

I never said such stupid thing. Link my comment you lying creature.

So you guys are using the afk mechanism as an exploit to make your BG team a de-facto premade.
Reporting afk is about to remove people who are not participating in the BG not to use it for discipline or remove low geared players.
Random BG is about to play with random people. If you want to select your team mates play rated.

This is like leveling by grinding: it is boring and stupid. Of course it’s your bussines but you guys turn every epic BG a toxic shthole while doing it. Just like any other online competitive game where Russians are allowed to play in.

2 Likes