Havoc pve - M+

Well im here to talk about the tunning classes, i read some blue tickets about destro, survival, vegeance etc, ur last ticket was about to not nerf destro yet and this will change in season 4. well im here to talk about my class, havoc, im wting for a tunning since begining on season 3 and never came out, havoc is really poor at m+, im sry but i really do not care about raid performance, and it seems every tunning is made about it. havoc has serious problems with his base line demage. i know not every class is making good, but i can only talk about havoc. to be more precise havoc is doing +/- same demage as veagance wihout buff or covenant whta is really strange cause havoc is the dps and veageance is the tank… our demage is all about to venthyr covenant atm and metamorphis skill, when we dont have it, we dont make demage, i can tell u even doing demage 4 in 4 min our covenant is doing 25/30% of our overall demage in a m+ dungeon, in numbers is about 4/5/6 million demage “depends the dungeon” and our skills doing 1/2/3 million at max, in my opinion this cant happen, cause our skills cant never be less than a covenant, make no sence, if i can help u whit dat, im agree to buff all our aoe skills na drop a bit the covenant skill dmg, it makes havoc even have a choise of 2 covenants… if u really dont want to buff our skills, and keep likle it is, imagine our eye beam spread the sinful covant skill to other targets, it can chnage a bit our overall and make havoc more power in aoe, cause i think is the porpose of havoc, the char is focused in aoe target, make no sence, we make the same amount of dmg as a veageance or other dps dat are more focused on single target. here is my opinion, im pretty sure u recive alot of these things all day, im sure u really assist streams to check how classes are performing and im pretty sure u know havoc is doing really bad… the numbers of overall dmg is like 15/17k on a havoc like others is like 20/22k, and im not talking about ww or destro or surv dat u know is bigger than dat, i know a havoc can do more than dat that i mentioned if the team is playing for him, but like u know most of player are pugging and not doing 30+, im a medium player with 3200, doijg 22/23 keys and im not growing more cause im tired to go dungeons and feel other players are doing the dungeon for me and making fun of havoc tank dmg. sry for some mistakes with english and hope u understand.

4 Likes

Why are there 50 the same threads in here… Why don’t you just comment on an already existing discussion, they littarly have EXACTLY the same context as you typed out…

That is a giant #WeirdFlex…

Btw you’re post was aids too read…
You should use . , ? and enter more often :rofl:

1 Like

Because apparently it takes more than 50 threads for them to still not even mention this as a “we’re looking into it”.

It’s not like the forum is actively moderated either, so keep the posts coming.

3 Likes

At this point i’m playing havoc out of inertia in raid, i want to get sire next patch if i can find the people, after that i’m out. No reason to pay this game anymore. Should have stopped at the start of the season as they left 2 and after that 3 classes just do 20-30% more aoe damage while their ST is strong, utility is great and defensives are decent. Rotation is also braindead.
There is no excuse for this level of ignorance from them.
I’m sure other class forums have brought this up as well and nothing changed, good to know for the future where their priorities aren’t.

2 Likes

But they will fix them… SoonTM :rofl:

2 Likes

We all kmknow DH was their break glass emergency of legion to get people playing again.

Theyre never going to give it proper depth, its time has truely run out its evokers turn to be awesome i guess.

3 Likes

Is Havoc really that bad though?

Ive just picked it up recently, as a change from Ele Shaman and im really enjoying it. Admitedly I’m not aiming to push high keys or do hard raiding. I’m a filthy casual who plays with my mates. But i find it a fun spec to play, does decent damage (more than i was with the ele), has some nice tools and cool animations.

The youtubers i watch suggest Havoc is well placed compared to other melee specs, even for higher content so I wonder why it gets slammed pretty hard on the forums.

What do us Havocs miss compared to other melee specs?

Havocs are realy fun to play, sweet mobility and stuff but they lack that extra to make it great like others.
Way to long CD on meta. and all our dmg are based on 1 single buff from ventyr.
core rotation dps are lower then most tanks dps.

if u not gonna push keys or raid mytic a DH is a fine choise. its easy to play and have a good flow in rotation and so on.

but to get in raids, m+ and other stuff u will find out fast that u cant compare to other classes and will be picked last prob.

Thanks for the info Deasdh. It looks like you’re rocking low 20s M+. I’ll be happy to beat the clock in low teens, so i reckon I’m safe, even while playing NF. The Hunt is a lot of fun with Blazing Slaughter :muscle::muscle:

y NF is realy fun at low keys, used to play that before to in start of SL

1 Like

I can understand your post…
I’m just waiting to get hc fated raids with my guilds and KSM mount,than i’ll prolly leave wow till Dragon,not only is it hard af to get invites to M+ but also when u enter and ur bottom of the berrel garbadge dps with every a tier and above class stomping you i get flamed too,i usualy never make mistakes in m+ and than broken survival hunter who died 15 times flames me in the end bcs he has 3mil more dmg…

This would have been somewhat bareble if blizz didn’t respond and SAY that we are fine,lmao what a joke

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.