[H]<Chill Zone> Recruiting

Hi everyone and thanks for checking out this Chill zone recruitment post. We are a group of mature older gamers who have played together on and off over the years.

Our numbers currently are quite low and we would love to get some more players in with a view to doing group content like keystones and raiding. Any level of player is welcome. There is no elitism here, no strict timetables with minimum attendance or anything its a mega chill, no pressure environment.

Like i said we are all of the more mature variety so would suit the older player looking for somewhere to chill or a returning player looking to go at their own pace as opposed to committting to demanding raid schedules. So with that said, if we sound like we could be your cup of tea we would love to hear from you.

Please feel free to reply here or contact any guild member in game

Thank you

1 Like

Sounds very much my pace of guild. Due to work, life and kids I only really have time to play from 10pm (UK time) onwards. I like doing a bit of mythic + although to a generally low level, would be great to do some raiding as well but since I play so late that might be tricky. Mostly Iā€™d say I play for the fun and not the gear.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.