We’re a group of friends that have been raiding and playing WoW together for years.
Castle Nathria has been amazing so far and we’re currently 10/10 HC and 5/10 Mythic.
If you want to join us as a social or join on farm days you are more than welcome to, but if you would like to raid progression with us we expect a few things of you:
- You need to know your class and spec so we can build a roster.
- Raids will have a raid leader, but you are expected to do prior research (watch videos on tactics), so you have a clue as to what is being explained. As well as having an actual interest to improve tactics.
- Be available for the raids. If you’re unable to make it, communicate this properly with the officers/guild master.
- We will raid 3 days a week, Wednesdays(farm), Thursdays and Sundays(progression) 8pm to 11pm server time. We’d like everyone to be able to join progression as much as possible, with farm being optional.
- We expect you to be punctual, 10 minute breaks are 10 minute breaks.
Our focus however is on putting a nice and friendly atmosphere in the guild, so missing out on a raid is not a problem (life happens). But we do expect you to also keep other people’s time in mind.
We’re currently looking for DPS to help us progress Mythic Castle Nathria.
Like mentioned earlier we’re a group of friends, we joke around and use discord for hours a day to hang out.
We aim to provide a nice enviroment where you can have fun and be yourself.
If this sounds like your type of guild feel free to add our battle tags