[H][Draenor] ImpulseGaming is recruiting for Mythic Progression (3/10) and Patch 9.1!

Hi everyone,

We are currently recruiting for players to join our 3/10M core raiding team!
Ideally we are looking for players who will be sticking around and are reliable as we are looking to take this team into patch 9.1.

We are in need of dps as we are a couple of players short of a consistent team.
Having multiple alts capable of raiding is a bonus!
Healers and tanks are also welcome as standins.

Our raid nights are:

Wednesday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time
Friday 20:00 - 23:00 Server time

Outside of our serious raids we are also a very social guild, with high keys and weekly alt raids to do, as well as an active discord server and games outside of WoW.

If you are interested in raiding with us please complete the raider application on our discord server:

discord.gg/52cWkxc42Z

If you aren’t interested in raiding but would still like to join feel free to search for us in the guild finder!

If you have any questions feel free to message one of our officers:

Snagglehoof, Toshaee, Daevás, Oryon, Kaioshi, Tongash

Hope to see you in game!

Tongash

3 Likes

We are currently recruiting:

Holy Priest (HIGH PRIORITY)
DPS

Please apply in discord and message any officer if you need more information about our raids!

We are currently breaking from raiding until 9.1.

We are still continuing our weekly guild runs of both normal and heroic and intend to return with our core team to the next tier of raiding for mythic.

Please get in touch if you’d like to join and be part of the community.

Hello there! I have been looking for a new guild for a little while now after a 2 month break after leaving my previous one. I’d like to have a talk about the ins and outs of your guild and the oppertunities in it for 9.1 and beyond.

Please contact me on Bnet if you’d please, or let me know yours so I can contact you propperly without just your ingame name and hoping to find you on-line.
Bnet: Indrial#2226
Or on discord: Crispy#8667

I’d love to hear form you.

Hi Indrial,

I’ve sent you a Bnet request if you still would like to have a chat about the guild.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.