[H][Draenor] Temporary Solution 5/10 mythic lf holy pala/ disc priest and ranges

We are a relaxed, laid back guild and want to get as far as possible in mythic. :slight_smile: With this attitude we managed to get 11/12 mythic in Nyalotha and want to have a similar or better progress this tier too. :slight_smile:

We are currently looking for :
-ranges
-a holy pala or disc priest

Atm we are on 10/10 hc and 5/10 mythic. Raid days are Wed+Sun 20.30-23 .

If you are looking for a guild to have fun and still progress in a serious environment without toxicity then add me to have a chat.

You should have:
-hc experience and solid boss knowledge
-ilvl of 210+
-working mic and not too shy to use it
-be mature and dont take everything serious
-be able to take criticism and want to improve yourself :3

Add me on b-net for a chat. :smiley:

Rikachan#2491

Looking for some ranges atm :slight_smile:

Still looking :eyes:

In need of a brewmaster tank atm!

At the moment looking for more dps, especially a widwalker and an enhancement shaman!

Add us, have a chat, join us :smiley: We are waiting for you :slight_smile:

Just add Rikachan#2491 for a chat, we are still looking for you :smiley:

Hey Iā€™m a 211 ret with 206holy os are you guys still recruiting? Iv got 209hc exp so far raided mythic in past tiers add me on discord if you are still recruiting joHn#3141

Found our ret with holy OS, now in need of a healer (disc or holy pala) :smiley:

Still looking for that disc priest or holy pala :smiley: Join us!

Still looking for more ppl for our raid team :slight_smile:

Could I have your discord info?

Sure :smiley:
Rikachan#0256

Join us, we are in need of ranges and a warrior that shouts for us :smiley:

Still looking for more ranges to progress further into mythic!

Looking for a healer and more ranges for our raid team :smiley:

Healer spot is filled, still looking for more ranges :smiley: (and a fury)

Still looking for a warrior to shout for us and more reliable ranges to join us :smiley:

In need of more people to get a stable roster in times like these. Got Sunking on 90% and Inerva on 7%, just need more reliable people. At the moment in most need of a healer, either holy pala or disc priest and a ww monk.

Inerva died tonight! Need a holy pala (pref.) or a disc priest and a ww monk for our roster