[H/Draenor] Twisted Red - New Fresh Guild

Hello there!

Twisted Red is a completly new founded guild which goal it’ll be to form a mythic raiding guild with M+ runs within the guild and a friendly society for everyone. Since it’s a new guild we don’t have any players yet and start from zero. This might scare off a lot of players but it’s also an opportunity to be part of something new from the start.

If you are still interested, not scared off and want to know more about the guild let me explain to you what I would like to achieve with the guild and how I imagine the guild to be.

Social Life: Who doesn’t like to log in and have people to play and chat with? That’s excactly how I imagine the guild life to be outside of events. Just enjoy a friendly family kind of atmosphere. Find friends to play the game together with doesn’t matter how good or bad they are. Enjoy to log in and have fun with the guild. Socials make the guild and are a big reason people like to log in. So even when you are just on the lookout for a nice guild without raids and mythic runs feel free to join and help to create and awesome society.

Mythic+: There will most likely be an M+ event outside of raids to push keys to the maximum as a group together but this will be considered after some recruitment is done. Besides the event everybody hates to pug so why not invite some guild member who are up to play? Too often people play on their own even they are in a guild. Just group up and have fun together.

Raids: Since this is a new guild raids won’t start after a week. It really depends on how well recruitment is going. As said the goal is to create a mythic raiding guild but until we have a full roster we will clear heroic content to get used to each other as a team. When we manage to get a full raiding roster the plan will always be to do heroic and get some gear to push as far into mythic as possible. What do you have to bring and expect if you want to raid? Well usual stuff as everywhere. Prepare for the raid and know as good as possible what to do.
I know it’s hard to watch a video and get the boss straight after first pull so the raid focus will be to learn from every pull. Learn from your own mistake and we will develop as a team. I dislike those who point fingers towards people because everybody does mistakes (Doesn’t mean you should do the same mistake over and over :smiley:).
Logs won’t be needed for now! I know it’s nice to have but I also know the other side where people couldn’t get into guilds because of missing logs so they still have none.
If you want to apply as a raider you will be granted a trial spot immideatly so makie sure to sign up and safe your spot!

If you are still reading and want to join or know more just hit me up! But keep in my it’s a fresh start! Otherwise enjoy your day.

Bnet:
NeszTwo#2145 (Put the # on the wrong place before so if you tried to add me and it didn’t work I am really sorry but please try again).

Discord:
Nesz#7987

Update: Atm we are still in need of 1 heal and plenty of dps :slight_smile:

Cleared half of the raid after our first full heroic week. We still need many more hc ready people to join the team. We look for dps and maybe a heal depending on the next raid days so a heal which wouldn’t mind to dps would be a perfect fit.
We also don’t mind to give new raiders a shot.

Hey so I’m a returning player and I just boosted a Fire Mage to lvl 110 and am also gonna play a Havoc DH and probably a Disc/Holy Priest. Would love to be part of the guild while I level and join the raiding team once I have enough gear for it!

sounds good but our needs might change depending on how long you take :slight_smile: Just send me a friend request and we can have a better chat + guild invite :slight_smile:

Changed raidtimes to 7:30-11:30pm st Th & Sun to get 2 extra hours every week since the raid!