Healer and RDPS LF Semi-Casual Raiding Guild

Hi,

I have played WoW since TBC from quite competitively to casually along the way. Got a few mythic BoD kills and took some time off. Now BF and I are back and want to go back to our alliance roots!

Obviously this is an expense so we want to find a guild that fits us and vice versa. We are looking for a chill atmosphere with focused raiding environment. Ideally raiding from anytime after 9 server or anytime weekends.

We offer a friendly couple who are very experienced players offering multiple specs and classes, whatever the guild needs.

Please do reply or contact me on jennie#2115 :slight_smile:

There are always some familiar faces on the Horde. Our raid times are still similar to before, 7:30 - 10:00 Thursday and Sunday and we are now on a new server but I’m around for a chat if you want?

Well hello there stranger ! Long time no see. We need later raid times now :frowning: more like 8.30 or so

:frowning:
Well I hope you find something that works for you both!

Hi,

I am from Silvermoon-Alliance and QQ are currently looking for some new recruits for Raiding / Social spots with potential turn to Raider once people are comfortable in the Guild.

We raid Mon / Weds / Thurs 8:30pm server and finish at 11:30pm server.

We have a mixed set ability of people and are a mix between casual / more serious Raiders. We do try to be fun and relaxed but always try to get AOTC before a new Tier releases.

Feel free to give me a shout and we can have a chat in game to see if QQ would be a good fit with you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey, sounds like you could fit into our community :slight_smile: However, we raid from 19.30 game time :frowning:

Mad cuz bad - [Alliance]

A chill group of friends through 5+ years who raid cross-realm (meaning only up to and including heroic raids). Most of us are 25+, leading busy lives IRL, which is why we prefer not to raid Mythic and not waste too much time during our raids. We expect people to perform as good as possible and hold people to these standards. That being said, we have a super relaxed raiding atmosphere. No one will yell or flame, we have good bants and if someone is under-performing, we’ll talk about it 1 on 1 rather than call out during raid. Maturity is a key-word here (although not when it comes to bants!) :sweat_smile:

We’re done with BoD ages ago and both Crucible HC bosses got defeated in less than 5 pulls combined. We’re looking to strengthen our roster a bit for 8.2 onward. We aim to clear the content on heroic within 1-3 weeks, then we farm for a few weeks and play alts, etc. We have a decently healthy m+ community as well, with our raiders ranging from 1200-2300 io, depending on how much they care about m+. Currently a lot of us are on hiatus until 8.2 launches.

Looking for:
   Melee: Demon Hunter, Rogue, Death Knight, Monk, Feral
   Ranged: Boomkin, Mage, Spriest, Warlock
   Healer: Druid, Shaman

However, if you are none of these and this sounds like a place for you, then feel free to contact me anyway. We’re 16 strong atm and have been anywhere from 10 and up to 30 people since we started in WoD. There’s always room for a few like-minded players! :grin:

We raid twice a week wednesday and sunday from 19.30 to 22.30 during progress. Our community is active on discord including, as mentioned m+, and also other games.

Our rules and code of conduct are very simple: be nice, play well.

If this sounds like something for you, then feel free to contact me on battle.net: nibu#1344 or here on the forums. :relaxed:

Thanks for reading.

Hey tripitaka/jennie, come back to alliance roots to us on Frostmane :wink:
We’re a late night guild, who raid 3 nights/week (Mon/Weds/Thurs) between 22.00 - 0.00 server time, so hopefully would be suitable! We’re looking for more good players to go into Eternal Palace!
If you want more info, or fancy a chat add me on hellyins#2114
Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hey I added you :slight_smile:

Hi there, hope you’re both well. (Ragnaros) is a guild full of friendly & chilled personalities, we currently raid Sunday/Monday/Tuesday from 8:00 to 11:00 server time, you sound like just the kind of people who would fit right in with us! What’s more, we’re currently looking and bringing ranged dps into the raid team as we’re beginning to lean towards a melee heavy comp and I’m feeling lonely in the ranges group… if you’re interested then feel free to add me on discord (lhollinrake#6399). I hope to hear from you soon

Hi Can this post please be deleted