(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

Hi!

I did send you a friend invite on discord, cause I do feel that Punished could be a great fit for you, with raid times starting 21.00 server time as well as only 2 days per night on Wednesday and Thursday. With the main goal of AotC in a relaxed group, where your RL is put 1st (you raid when you can, we don’t require certain attendance %).
The downside is that you could have to play your OS as DPS if needed if we happen to have plenty of healers for one night.

Punished is a relaxed guild which also doubles down as a community, allowing people to stay on the realm they like to, while still being part of the team. Our goal is AotC which usually might take longer than one would expect at times.
The long post can be read from here: Delete please

GL in your search for a home.

Understandable :). GL in finding a new home :slight_smile:

Howdy Orange, we are a Heroic raiding Guild on Draenor. We raid on Fridays, Sundays and Tuesdays at 20:00 ST. Here’s a little about us if your interested in joining. I’ll send a message on Discord to have a chat : D

Hey Orangeade,

< Ive Seen Enough > has just a few days ago reformed for raiding progression. We’re on the lookout for dedicated players to join us on our journey.

Please take a look at our website and if you’re interested then fill out our short application form. Alternatively you can add me on Discord or Bnet.

Discord: Derp#1841
Bnet: Derp#21694

Hey there. If you’re interested in Alliance we may be something you’re interested in. We’re a chilled bunch with lots of IRL stuff going on. We raid twice a week starting at 20:15 CET, Tuesday and Friday

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-legion-x-is-recruiting-silvermoon/357307/2

Hey there Oran,

i have added you on Discord to talk a little bit about our 2 Day Raiding team located on Sylvanas - Alliance

we are in the guild “Unstable Unicorns” and are raiding on Wednesdays and Mondays from 20:00 till 23:00

Current progress is 10/11 HC Sepulcher

i look forward to talking to you!
Greetings Eliree

(post deleted by author)

We could have an opening for a restoration druid or a priest if you are still looking.
If our raid times still are a fit for you (Wed, Thurs from 21 to 00 ST) as well as our slow progression of 7/11HC than tonight could be a good night to try us out and see are we a fit for you or not.
Being cross realm is all good, you just need to be Horde.

Add me on discord if you are interested for a chat: Mari#6813 and we can discuss things further.
Not picky really about either a priest or druid healer, but don’t want to have you swap faction and realm if you feel that we are not a match for you :slight_smile: . On next Wednesday we will be going for Anduin HC progression at the start of the raid and after that moving into heroic fresh, so if you are still interested it would maybe give your druid opportunity to join us from cross realm to see are we a fit for you or not.

(post deleted by author)

TOo bad i would need heal for HC we are 10/11Hc we raid wed Sunday but issue is the Times we are raiding from 19: 30- 22 30