Healer looking for a home

The following is copied from the guild-recruitment page.

The short story about me is: Mature, ex-hardcore now more semi-hardcore due to bury RL (family and job), still very ambitious once the raid starts.

I am looking for: 2 nights/week (1 day has to be in the weekend) raiding guild with a mature, rational, relaxed, international, organised atmosphere. I don’t really care about what server or faction you are on, but if I am required to change either, it would be nice if it was a big server - just in case it isn’t a fit. I prefer hc/mythic-raids - going hard for CE tends to require more than I can provide atm.

What you get: All my chars are healers - haven’t done anything but healing since vanilla. It would require a very good reason if I should change, and even then it would be mediocre at its best, and it had to be RDPS. But it can be done, iff need be, for certain bosses - have been done in the past. All my chars are herb/alch and cooks - I take care to provide whatever I need for the raids with the limited time I have. I like to push M+ keys as well - I quite enjoy the challenge, and have a few tank-friends, though nothing completely fixed atm.

Right now I am focusing on this shammy and bringing it up to speed - but obviously behind, since I am not raiding and pugging M+. I have a better geared Monk as well and a priest who is a little behind. Prefer this shammy or my priest. I am most likely more flexible on the dps-part on my priest.

Hi Thelasti

I am the GM from You Shall Not Flask and we are a heroic raiding guild, that is focused on the fun and community aspect of the game rather than the insane pushing of mythic raids and +20 keys. We have achieved AotC in Uldir and were happy just to stick to heroic level - going forward to Battle, we still feel the same way. I see that you were a lot more hardcore than we are and although you have chilled a bit in what you want, I understand that we might not be what you are looking for. However, I thought I would message you nevertheless.

We do like to push keys as much as possible and try to have banter and fun when we do them, as well as the focus that is required for higher content. We like to be sociable and encourage members to join us on discord even if they are just levelling alts or doing WQ etc.

If you want to read our original message, here it is – You Shall Not Flask

If you want to ask anything then please let me know - Ditzy#2111

Good luck in finding your new home :slight_smile:

Guild found

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.