Healer (priest / sham) returning to the game, looking for raiding guild :)

Good day!

I recently started playing WoW again. I quit the game about 3 months ago, so I have some catching up to do :slight_smile: don’t worry , I’m not asking for a boost :stuck_out_tongue:

I like to play healers in raid and dungeons and I would prefer play a priest (holy mostly or disc when cooldowns are being discussed) or a shaman. My priest is ilvl 404 and my sham around 380, so both need gear.

I would like to raid 1-2 days in the weekend, the only evening that I don’t have time is Thursday. My preference would also be a dutch speaking guild but it’s important that the guild is a good fit :slight_smile:

A good fit would be mature people, am I’m 36 myself. Raiding wise my progress in past tiers was usually clearing HC and some bosses in Mythic. That’s also what I like to see in a new guild. I don’t want to overdo it by joining an cutting edge guild but also not underdo it by joining a guild that only clears normal for example :slight_smile: I would consider myself an average player, who focuses on mechanics way more than parses.

I also like doing mythic plus, though I dislike pugging often. Would be nice to be able to do dungeons with guildies :slight_smile: I also don’t mind the more ‘casual’ things like achievement runs or mount/transmog runs.

Hopefully it’s not too much of a wall of text and I have peaked the interests of some guilds :stuck_out_tongue:

You can add me on battlenet Niffaa#2341 or Discord Niffaa#5161