Healers in BGs

I don’t mind that design, just make them run out of mana quicker. Especially those instants-cast emergency spells or w/e. Nothing more discouraging than having a healer at 20 percent and he tops himself with an instant cast.

Yea, well, that has not been done in a long time.

Point is, if you can barely (or not) survive 1 dps with equal gear as healer, there is no point in joining. You may as well join as tank, you’d be more useful.

1 Like

there is point joining when your team defending you how it should be and not be able as one healer carry 10 other players couse you are immortal

Complete BS. Perfect CC and interrupt :joy: Or were you all naked, playing vs a 450+ Healer.

1 Like

I personally find mind control as my SP kinda fun with healers, make them stand and watch as thier friends die :smiley:

2 Likes

as priest main simply 99% of the time healer would get stun alot which means alot of times your mind control will be way weaker for like 2 sec and end and sometimes it end randomly , don’t look at long mindcontrol bar casting its fake bar

Dps is bad. Judgements do a lot of damage, but it doesn’t matter. Any mediocre dps should get 30k at minimum, most good dps way above that.

Spread dot damage and atonement healing. Easiest way to get high damage in bg’s is by playing a dot class and spreading them. Whether they do some pressure is another question.

An immobile hard casting dps vs a mobile healer, multiple schools of cc and dots.

Druid would have to be incredibly bad to lose that.

1 Like

Nonsense. Healers do nearly the same amount of damage as a DPS in a 1v1 situation, if specced right. As resto druid my DPS/damage is about 2/3th of my DPS/damage as feral. And that is without cooldowns.

And, yes, that is stupidly OP.

3 Likes

Rogues/DK/DH pretty much solo any healer. Especially rogues with slows, kicks, blinds, stuns, MS, stupid essences and OP traits. As a healer you lose 50-60% in a single stun. And don’t try to cast anything because you’re being locked out for 6 seconds. So you’re dead!

1 Like

I helped a friend getting his cap the other day in 2’s, and one game we faced a feral. This feral did a good job at keeping bleeds up, and did good amount of pressure. I can promise you this, I haven’t met a single resto druid dealing the same amount of pressure as this, and considering it’s a common spec to face in arenas I have met a fair share of them. Some of them doing their cat weaving thing.
Rdruids way of adding pressure is still mostly done by landing cc’s.

MW used to deal lot of burst with crane, and holy paladins had a option with traits to go for stupid amount of burst, disc could also deal a fair amount of damage with right gear and trinkets. Most, if not all, nerfed by now.

Outside of possible corrupted effects (most nerfed or have a counter now) I haven’t seen healers out dps’ing their mates to the point that they bring home the bacon.

Sometimes one self isn’t the epitome of skill and it can be a good idea to not judge things based upon your own skills.

Out of curiosity, I would like to see that druid, what’s it’s name?

1 Like

https://check-pvp.fr/eu/Earthen%20Ring/Ashley

I saw that, I was hoping he would tell himself since surely he can’t base anything upon that druid.

But I guess not.

1 Like

Well, that’s the thing, even with that sort of crap gear I can do that sort of damage.

That is quite telling.

Nevertheless , on current system you wont do damage without rank 3 corruption item. Ilvls dont matter much anymore if you dont have rank 3 echo or starts or tendril.

How about healers heal others for 100% of their healing and heal themselves for 50% like the support role they are supposed to be, huh ?

2 Likes

Brilliant idea!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.